the console after wii

motherbrainrulez

WiiChat Member
May 17, 2006
glass tank, zebes
Wii Online Code
8024-1926-5495-8435
do you think the nintendo console after wii will have a motion sensor control?
i was really bored and this is all i could think of to pass the time.

perhaps, you never know, or maybe it will be the next step like goggles too

has anyone seen that nintendo ON video, its been around a year or two since it was released it looked pretty cool i think it'd be cool if nintendo went into that direction because then you wouldnt need a tv but you would need a huge playing area.... i can see it now.... EVERYONE with a wii going to the park with their headset and wiimotes and playing in the open fields, dodging bullets and running in live action gaming haha... wouldnt that be great?

komio said:
has anyone seen that nintendo ON video, its been around a year or two since it was released it looked pretty cool i think it'd be cool if nintendo went into that direction because then you wouldnt need a tv but you would need a huge playing area.... i can see it now.... EVERYONE with a wii going to the park with their headset and wiimotes and playing in the open fields, dodging bullets and running in live action gaming haha... wouldnt that be great?

HAHA i just had an image in my head of a kid running trying to dodge bullets and then running into a tree :lol:

it would be sooo funny lol, or trying to play it in the mall... lol... it would be funny...... gah these forums are dead.... people just viewing but not posting.... im going to the DS part of the forums now.. lol

Back