The Console Of Your Choise

powpowpow said:
The PC is the best gaming system there is.
Not much else to be said really.. anyone who argues against this clearly has issues.

And since Nintendo has Mario/DK/Zelda games.. it's deffinately gotta be the PC and the Wii.. all day long, every day of the year.

:ciappa:

I always have a hard time installing and getting PC games to work

ciper said:
The combination of Wii and Xbox360 gives you every type and style of game you would ever need. The 360 has an enormous library and great graphics while the Wii has the best party games and controls.

Many people believe its the ultimate way to go. Even execs from Microsoft and Nintendo have hinted at it!

I dont agree. Other than exclusives the Wii60 gives you access to every game made. The extra money for the PS3 could be spend on 15-20 extra games
Ya, but I love all the Playstation exclusives. I don't think I could live without FF. If there is one console that I could live without, it would definitely be the Wii. Or you could get a PSWii. Once you pay for online and all the other accessories the price of a 360 is pretty close to that of a PS3.

powpowpow said:
Not much else to be said really.. anyone who argues against this clearly has issues.

And since Nintendo has Mario/DK/Zelda games.. it's deffinately gotta be the PC and the Wii.. all day long, every day of the year.
I've considered building a good gaming PC many times, but there just aren't many games that interest me. The ones that do I can usually get for one of my consoles. The only PC game that I really want is Crysis.

powpowpow said:

I dont really like fps on the computer Im used to it on the 360

Back