The "Create an Item" Contest

I dont think so. Mabye a Orb from a Mario Party,but not a Mushroom.
So whos in first place so far?????
Hey,Namoi,can you put this item in the beginning of the thread,please?
If there is already a item called Goom Mushroom ,let me know and Ill change it.

Last edited:
So far, everyone is in first with 0 votes. This is because we don't start the voting until December...

*Adding new submission.

**I checked Mario Wiki and the Bowser suit does already exist, the Volt Shroom is the one I was thinking of so you don't have to change the name of your "Lightning Mushroom" bw!.

Last edited:
is it bad that i'm the only one who didn't make a mushroom?

Hey,the Blooper Fan Club is now open if you guys want to Join.
And no,you dont have to make a mushroom.
But you shoulda done more than just add some paint......

You can really make anything. It doesn't have to be a mushroom or anything, it could be something completely new.

Nick Atack said:
Hey,the Blooper Fan Club is now open if you guys want to Join.
And no,you dont have to make a mushroom.
But you shoulda done more than just add some paint......
woa hey sorry i dont have the cashola for some 150$ photoshop elements pack.

samXcor3 said:
Download GIMP. It is nearly exactly the same as photoshop and it is 100% free.

samXcor3 said:
And besides GIMP, you can still do some clever things with paint if that is all you have to work with. Just having something like Photoshop to use isn't necessarily going to make you any better.

Nimoi said:
And besides GIMP, you can still do some clever things with paint if that is all you have to work with. Just having something like Photoshop to use isn't necessarily going to make you any better.

well i mean i am a photoshop vet or at least a novice, but in paint i cant do crap.

FRuMMaGe said:
Download GIMP. It is nearly exactly the same as photoshop and it is 100% free.

GIMP for mac is like a two year old version :/ they dont have the new one yet which is why im trying to hold off getting it

samXcor3 said:
well i mean i am a photoshop vet or at least a novice, but in paint i cant do crap.

GIMP for mac is like a two year old version :/ they dont have the new one yet which is why im trying to hold off getting it
Just pirate it like most people.

Apparently only about 20% of photoshop users who have photoshop for personal use have actually purchased it.

okkkkk.. heres mine...
30772705nn0.png

Name:peach Flower
Series: Mario Bros.
Effect: Makes Mario or Luigi put on Peach's dress. They wear it the whole lvl.. It allows them to float when they jump like Peach can.They can use other items while wearing the dress. (fire flower ect.) It also makes them look funny. lolz noobz!

Last edited:
wii_girliefairie said:
okkkkk.. heres mine...
peachflower.png

Name:peach Flower
Series: Mario Bros.
Effect: Makes Mario or Luigi put on Peach's dress. They wear it the whole lvl.. It allows them to float when they jump like Peach can.They can use other items while wearing the dress. (fire flower ect.) It also makes them look funny. lolz noobz!
Isn't that just a pic of a fire flower? Did you even change it?

Back