the damiz of sony

pinky

paintballer at heart
Jan 7, 2007
yes this will be the bamiz of sonys ps3 do to the past low sales sony is considering droping the ps3 the reson is its just not selling and the games arnt coming out fast anuf sony will drop the price if this does not work all ps3s will be droped

Hhaha that's good! I'm happy to know it...no more Playstations, no more Playstations haha

i just herd from my cuz in japan the ps2 and 1 are out selling ps3

Yes, Nfanboy, I knew this was going to happen sooner or later, and I'm glad that it's when Nintendo is at his most glorious

It's amazing how the tides can turn so quickly. A couple of months before Xmas the PS3 was the savior and Wii was that 3rd-rate cheap thing with the controller that you wave around. Now, a few months later everything is different. I love technology :)

God I wish people would take the time to just freaking spell correctly. I literally had to concentrate on this post for like 5 minutes too long for comfort. Flame me if you want people, I don't care.

So, if I'm correct:
"yes this will be the bamiz of sonys ps3 do to the past low sales sony is considering droping the ps3 the reson is its just not selling and the games arnt coming out fast anuf sony will drop the price if this does not work all ps3s will be droped"
Can be translated into English as:
"Yes, this will be the demise of Sony's PS3! Due to it's low sales, Sony is considering dropping the PS3. This is because it is not selling and games are coming out at a slow rate. Sony will drop the price, but if that doesn't work they will drop the PS3 from production."

This has gone on long enough. Are you stupid? Do you not know English? Or did you just drop out before second grade? Seriously, I know people with mental disabilities who write better sentences than you. Before you make a post, ****ING USE THE SKILLS YOU LEARNED IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!

Leche159TKE said:
God I wish people would take the time to just freaking spell correctly. I literally had to concentrate on this post for like 5 minutes too long for comfort. Flame me if you want people, I don't care.

So, if I'm correct:
"yes this will be the bamiz of sonys ps3 do to the past low sales sony is considering droping the ps3 the reson is its just not selling and the games arnt coming out fast anuf sony will drop the price if this does not work all ps3s will be droped"
Can be translated into English as:
"Yes, this will be the demise of Sony's PS3! Due to it's low sales, Sony is considering dropping the PS3. This is because it is not selling and games are coming out at a slow rate. Sony will drop the price, but if that doesn't work they will drop the PS3 from production."

This has gone on long enough. Are you stupid? Do you not know English? Or did you just drop out before second grade? Seriously, I know people with mental disabilities who write better sentences than you. Before you make a post, ****ING USE THE SKILLS YOU LEARNED IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!
Word, bra! Dat dood aint no nuttin!
Reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-yjNdRAQzI

I agree. Proper gramar helps a lot.

Sony can't price drop without massive profit loss. If you think the PS3 will price drop more than $100 you don't know Kaz Hirai. He's all about feeding the rich elite gamer. Sony also has a lot of money to keep the PS3 afloat easily with what they have for the next 4 years. Sony will probably stay the current path because they can.

This will not be the 'damiz' of Sony. Do you know how much money they have? Is the PS3 out in Europe? No. In the UK we are seriously big Playstation fans, I'm not being a fanboy here I own a 360 and Wii and love them both.

The PS3 will do well, just not now. The Wii is killing it right now, it certainly is. But nobody can deny the PS3 isn't powerful and people will want to buy it, maybe not now but maybe in a years time?

'Word, bra! Dat dood aint no nuttin!'

i'm not sure if thats sarcasim or just you ....

Back