the damiz of sony

PS3 will bounce back when FF-XIII, FF-VS XIII, MGS4, DMC4 and Heavy Rain come out.

In fact, when those games come out I'm buying a PS3. It simply isn't selling well at the moment because the price is too high and there really aren't enough quality titles to justify spending that much just yet.

But Sony is far from finished.

Why do you all post your opinions? We all know the facts and those with some intelligence will realise that Sony would never cease production of the PS3. Japan are huge Nintendo fans, Whereas here in the UK, we're huge PS3 fans. I have a Wii, I don't play it much right now, I'm waiting for March to come along, but when the PS3 is released, I assure you it won't flop anywhere near as badly as in America or Japan. Sorry to say, but although in terms of exchange rates, the PS3 is cheaper in the US, people in the UK are just..richer, the price of the PS3 won't have as much of an effect.

When its released in UK Sony will rake in millions so its not over yet.

Beatle14 said:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it bad when your exclaimation marks are longer than your actual post?
Me-sa tinks i'tis.

As far as Playstation dwindling out, that's far from happening. Maybe in the United States, for the time being; but Sony still has a big market in Europe and Japan. Playstation isn't going anywhere.

First off.
DEMISE.

Secondly... I highly doubt that Sony would go drop the price so close to the release of the PS3.

Hmm... is this a personal opinion or fact??? Sources please.

Axtlar said:
You misspelled "you're" instead you typed "your"

Why are people so desperate for reasons to make fun that they point out tiny spelling errors?

Although the thought of this happening is making me very excited I'm still going to wait a few months before doing any cheering. Theres still Final Fantasy to come out along with 2 or 3 other potential big hits for Sony. And I don't know about the popularity in the UK and Europe of Playstation but I think they're overexxagerating it a bit. But we'll see soon enough.

There is no Demise in PS3's you idiot........they are saying IF they dont sell well in the next few months they will have a price cut not 100 % drop PS3.......Some people love to makeup facts.......

Back