The Darkness is in you Now!

InDarkness

WiiChat Member
Aug 15, 2012
Everywhere
Alright, finally I can post!
Hey there, joined a couple of weeks ago but never recieved a varification email. So I contacted the webmaster twice with two different emails for assistance and JUST TODAY I get an email saying I have been approved. Although I can't fully participate. Not sure what that means or why that us so but as long as I can post I don't much care.
So yeah just friendly informativness but you should take a loo at your varification email system.

Anyway I will be 26 this year, like to write but not RP, I'd like to try acting. I have had the wii for a couple of years now, my fav games are Smash Bros, Mario Party, Wii sports, and Monopoly Cities. Sorry not in the mood for my usual longer, detailed version and I am expecting friends over soon.

So that's me in a nutshell.

Yeah, there is nothing we can do about the verification email problem
The admins come here once in a very long while
nevertheless this is a great community that has good active mods

Welcome to the Chat of Wii

Yeah, there is nothing we can do about the verification email problem
The admins come here once in a very long while
nevertheless this is a great community that has good active mods

Welcome to the Chat of Wii

Well that sucks, the verification email problem makes it difficult for this website to receive new members.
Nice to meet you.

Welcome to Wiichat bro, glad ya had the patience to wait for that account verification issue to get fixed 'n such. =) Hope ya enjoy the forums.

I'd be happy to exchange Brawl FCs with you if my Wii still played it. Ol' thing from '06 can't handle double-layer discs anymore. =/

Real funny, but when I said I am not a bro I meant I'm a girl!
I have no idea how to even find a friend code on my wii and I suck at Smash Bros when it's with other human players.

Perfect then how about adding me?:thumbsup: Maybe i can finally find someone i can beat :) If you go online then choose to play with friends, then select the friend roster option. You should see your FC at the top of the screen. My FC is in my signature let me know if you want to add me.

Last edited:
Real funny, but when I said I am not a bro I meant I'm a girl!

LAWL. Sorry 'bout that. :lol:

I suck at Smash Bros when it's with other human players.

Game's been out for too long, so quite a few players have a ton of experience as an advantage over ya. In my many years of Brawlin' (been playin' Smash Bros. Brawl longer than any other Wiichat member :D), I feel time played is a huge factor in decidin' how skilled someone is.

In other words, practice makes perfect.

Yeah I used to be boss at the original SB for the N64 because I played it all the time. I was especially beast with Yoshi and PIkachu but eventually I gave my N64 to my best friend's ex and until Brawl I hadn't owned another SB game in years. I was only ever able to play melee at my best friend's which with her at college and always busy was almost never. Now I have not played my brawl in ages and my best friend and I both have pro guy friends. So I am like ALWAYS at a disadvantage.

Game's been out for too long, so quite a few players have a ton of experience as an advantage over ya. In my many years of Brawlin' (been playin' Smash Bros. Brawl longer than any other Wiichat member
biggrin1.gif
), I feel time played is a huge factor in decidin' how skilled someone is.

In other words, practice makes perfect.
Aye
And learning strategies from YouTube videos helps with the learning curve too

^ That's jumpin' the gun a tad IMO. Lookin' for strategy guides and such prior to becoming perfectly comfortable and skilled with a character (minus "advanced techniques") is generally a bad idea. Gotta step your game up one level at a time.

Pikachu... Ugh, that yellow rat was too good in 64. I'll stick with Craptain Failcon 'n Fox, thanks. :lol:

^ That's jumpin' the gun a tad IMO. Lookin' for strategy guides and such prior to becoming perfectly comfortable and skilled with a character (minus "advanced techniques") is generally a bad idea. Gotta step your game up one level at a time.

Pikachu... Ugh, that yellow rat was too good in 64. I'll stick with Craptain Failcon 'n Fox, thanks. :lol:
I have seen people with control and no strategy
They needed strategy
And it was YouTube that taught me the advanced techs
As we know in melee, adv tech is the difference between success and failure. If you can't L cancel and short hop you can't combo

Back