The Darkness

blankconnection

Playing is Believing
Jan 28, 2007
Big Pine Key,Fl
Wii Online Code
7027-9716-3519-4570
just got this game yesterday for ps3, this game is awesome, i love it in the beginning, I haven't played it that much but its still an awesome game, anybody else have The Darkness.

Im gonna rent it. I bought rainbow six vegas and it isnt very good. Resistance fall of man set the bar too high for this system.

Thank god you mentioned this game, and not Transformers. What a failure. The Darkness looks good.

Activision+Originality=Copy EA
Activision+Movies=Garbage.

Yeah, I bought it a few days ago.

It's nothing great, but it's still fun. Sadly, this is probably one of the best games out for the PlayStation 3 as of right now.:O

I can't wait until some actual great games come out! I'm tired of playing just average games!

got it for 360, quality so far :)

as for a ps3, new ninja gaiden is one more reason tempting me towards getting one, but still not enough reasons yet, plus NG isnt out for a while anyway..

EDIT - Just wondering how far you guys got on with the darkness? i finished it after a few days...it was a bit too short, but it was a very good game throughout, will definately play it again on the harder skill level..

Last edited:
Back