The death of a WII

And the laziness of the people that can't stretch their posts enough.... I would cry if my Wii died...

what was ur fiance doing holding d Wii up THAT high anyway while installing the HD thingy? hope u get ur Wii back to normal :)

LiquidD said:
lol, that wii got pwned. :lol:
What the hell does pwned mean.....?

thanks guys for ur support, i'll just have to play the ps3 for a while until i get my wii

tinklestar said:

thanks guys for ur support, i'll just have to play the ps3 for a while until i get my wii

Well if that avatar is you, and you are bored, you can always contact or PM me :wink:

need a wii said:
lol so u have a ps3 anyway ?not the worst thing that can happen to ya :p
but i dont even have a wii yet :(
yeah but in no way is a ps3 as good as a wii

tinklestar said:

Here are three varitions on the meaning of the word pwned:

1. pwned
"A corruption of the word "Owned." This originated in an online game called Warcraft, where a map designer misspelled "owned." When the computer beat a player, it was supposed to say, so-and-so "has been owned."

Instead, it said, so-and-so "has been pwned."

It basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation, especially by some god-like or computer-like force.

"Man, I rock at my job, but I still got a bad evaluation. I was pwned."

OR

"That team totally pwned us." "
----------

16. pwned
"Pwned is a highly disputed word that has evolved over the years from being a simple typo of the word "owned", which is commonly used in multiplayer games around the world. Today it had some to be a combination the words "owned" and "pawned".

Owned meaning that the a person was defeated so badly, that he has become the Owners b***h.

Pawned meaning that the newly owned person is not wanted, or worthy of the owners presence. Thus the owner has disposed of the person in a cheap manor (Pawn Shop).

To be pwned is to be owned, but at the same time rejected as being not worthy, and then disposed of.

"We really pwned the other team!""
---------

42. pwned
"to beat(win), to beat(cause injury), to embarass, to be injured by a random catastrophy, variant of owned

"Michael Jordan would pwn Shaq at basketball any day"

"Did you see that video of that kid getting run over by that car? Pwned!""

From the Urben Dictionary.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwned

Last edited:
tinklestar said:

Pwned is a word for idiots, you're not missing much by not knowing what it means. Just a bit of retard comedy.

A PS3, thats awesome! I just got a 360!! :D

Back