The Dictiona-Wii: A list of Wii terms and Defintions

WiiHippie

WiiChat Member
Sep 23, 2007
Grand Rapids, MI
Wii Online Code
5747-7578-4846-0173
After a couple of days filled with basking in the glow of our new Wii, we started using Wii slang. We soon decided as a group of about 4 to make a Dictiona-Wii, or Wii-ctionary. In other words, a dictionary of Wii terms. After much thought, I have decided that we can't do this alone. Already, owning a Wii is a culture all in its own. I know our group of friends aren't the only ones who have had great "Wii-piphanies" (an epiphany about the Wii) Us Wii owners are a "Wii-lite" group if you will. (Elite) So, I was sort of hoping I could get some words or terms you and your friends have coined in regards to your Wii-ing experiences. Just post-em. First one to post a word gets credit for it, that's my only rule. And by the way, I can't copyright an idea, and I've done some minor research, but it would just be rude if you stole this idea for your own gain. If you want to have a part in it, just msg me, and ask. Thanks!!!!
Get your Wii-ness on!!!!
~Rain~

''Wanna go smoke some wii-d?''
''Nah man didnt wii agree not to smoke?''
''well that wii's in school''

''FR-WII-ZE! F B I! "
" OH SHWIIT""

thats a convo about teh wii o.o

Wii-itis: a "disease" associated with excessive playtime of the Wii console. I didn't make it up, an actual doctor diagnosed that.

So far, so good

I am so happy with most of what I've gotten back so far! You guys are do-wiing great! I'm one happ-wii hipp-wii! (he he he) Anywho, Thanks!!! Kwiip it up!:yikes:

Back