The Dream Thread

i hate my dreams they alaways start off nice then end badly
like a week a ago i saw my dead brother alive and well but then a car bomber killed my mum and my bro
it taught me to respect my parents more then i did

paintba||er said:
When I was like ten or something I would always have dreams that I was walking down a road and I was repetitively ran over by cars and I would wake up crying.

OWND

:lol:

Sorry....

:/

My nephew scares the hell out of me.. he sleeps with his eyes open, sleep walks AND talks in his sleep.

I slept over my sisters one night and I fell asleep while we were watching a dvd (me and my nephew) I woke back up and the DVD was still playing, I looked over and he was just laying there staring at the screen.. I asked if he wanted to knock it off and he wasn't responding, so then I moved my hand over his eyes and he didn't flinch or blink or anything lol.. really scary.

Then later that night, he sat up in his sleep and his eyes were open but they were rolling in his head to they were just white and he started screaming 'GIOVANNI!! GIOVANNI STOP IT! GIOVANNI NOOO!' Giovanni being his uncle..

I was SO scared it looked like he'd been possessed or something. Plus because he was talking before then I was awake listening to him and I just saw him sit up like Dracula does in his coffin.. spooky stuff..

Ohh and the thing with the falling then waking up sounds weird, what with the whole other body entering mine.. I'll have to read into that =D

Ohh I remember one dream that I had, it was so weird..

I was in a class, and suddenly my cell phone begins to ring, the battery was going off, I tried to set my cell phone off, but I couldn't, it looked like I was stuck to hear that ring over and over again in the dream, my buddeh next to me was telling me to put that thing off, but I still couldn't.. dammit. When I wake up I realized that my cell phone had it's battery going off, and it was actually ringing.. so weird..

three nights ago, i dreamt i was walking down my stree w/ my sister...but it was before there were so many houses in my neighborhood...then i was walking by my friend chris, he was on the phone and he asked me something and as i was walking away he started laughing, and i thought he was making fun of me..

then at home, we were in this small house, and i remember hearing some guy yell, and it was the chainsaw guy from resident evil, so i took off my slippers and tried to go upstairs w/out making any noise, and i saw another one of my friends....so we tried to get out the window, which was a view of another one of my friends house...then i remember the guy started coming up the stairs, and then i woke up.

is any of that in ur book??? lol

surfinrach90 said:
My nephew scares the hell out of me.. he sleeps with his eyes open, sleep walks AND talks in his sleep.

I slept over my sisters one night and I fell asleep while we were watching a dvd (me and my nephew) I woke back up and the DVD was still playing, I looked over and he was just laying there staring at the screen.. I asked if he wanted to knock it off and he wasn't responding, so then I moved my hand over his eyes and he didn't flinch or blink or anything lol.. really scary.

Then later that night, he sat up in his sleep and his eyes were open but they were rolling in his head to they were just white and he started screaming 'GIOVANNI!! GIOVANNI STOP IT! GIOVANNI NOOO!' Giovanni being his uncle..

I was SO scared it looked like he'd been possessed or something. Plus because he was talking before then I was awake listening to him and I just saw him sit up like Dracula does in his coffin.. spooky stuff..

Ohh and the thing with the falling then waking up sounds weird, what with the whole other body entering mine.. I'll have to read into that =D
I always sleep walk. When my brother still lived at my house he would tell me all the things I do when I'm asleep and I didn't believe him so one time he used the camera on his phone to show me. It was weird, I got up and started leaning up against the wall aside from his bed staring at him and repeating his name. Then I slid down the wall and hit my head. I always make it back to my bed somehow though...

heres one
i dreamt i was stuck in a mirror watching people looked in to it and then i saw a man died from a stroke and he got suck in as well and i released that i had died
then i woke up

in touch with the wii said:
heres one
i dreamt i was stuck in a mirror watching people looked in to it and then i saw a man died from a stroke and he got suck in as well and i released that i had died
then i woke up

WTH!? That was sick..

that's freaky.....

i had a dream that i picked up a hash brown from mcdonalds, and as i was walking to the trash can it looked like a giant potato, and everything was blue....and i could barely balance cuz if i dropped it i would be too scared to pick it up again, so as i threw it away i fell backwards i saw my reflection on the oven and i was all sweaty and i felt like i was on acid or something....

lol quite the run on sentence..

Back