The Dream Thread

Kiwi said:
I also get these dreams where im fighting this dude, and every time i fight him my punches are all slow and ****. It kinda gets me mad, because i can never land a punch on him.
all of my dreams that i'm fighting someone..normally it's my opponent that can't beat me..i remember this one dream i was in a Karate Tournament where in the end i had to fight against two champions at the same time...they kept hitting me but it wasn't hurting me..but i was able to pwn there ass..

i have dreams where i am being chased by some scary animal, like a lion or a ryno. but instead of being really slow, i am really fast and agile; i can leap 20 fee t or swing off of telephone poles..

TortillaChip520 said:
i have dreams where i am being chased by some scary animal, like a lion or a ryno. but instead of being really slow, i am really fast and agile; i can leap 20 fee t or swing off of telephone poles..
I love Dreams that i can Fly...they are often OBE (Out of Body Experience)

eh.....did u guys ever had a dream where u have a three some with 2 girls......i did......... and i did in real life

wario2ooo said:
eh.....did u guys ever had a dream where u have a three some with 2 girls......i did......... and i did in real life
yeah i already had a dream like that..never had the real Experience...

wario2ooo said:
no but one time i was dreaming and i walked it my kichen and all the actor's from house where all giggty giggty

edit house is a medical show that's supoosedly adrama but i find funny

i also heard that ur dreams only last a couple seconds.

but then again, my girlfriend told me that, so that gives it about 5% credebility..

ganton said:
on a enteirly differnt note dija know you have 7 dreams a night but only remember the last one
It's 5 Dreams, and you remember the First, half of the second then half of the 4 and the 5 one..

Back