The Dream Thread

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
Thought I'd bring this back...I know there is another one but we can no longer post in it. Thought it'd be cool to see what everyone dreams about...I had a interesting, but disturbing one myself.

I had a really weird dream a couple of weeks ago. I don't remember all the details, but it had something to do with Frummage :lol: Anyway I guess I went to a store and bought a movie or a game called Frummage and then all these people found out I bought it and I was the laughing stock of my school. That's about all I remember but I just gotta say, FRUMMAGE WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME

Last night I had my recurring dream about randomly losing eyesight. They're never fun.

The last dream I remember before that, I was trying to seduce Rudy Giuliani in an airport's cocktail lounge. He was trying so hard to resist, but I was making him crazy and we started making out and then I woke up.

I woke up bitter that I hadn't dreamt about Mitt Romney, the one attractive Republican.

My dreams are incredibly random like that.
I once had a really steamy sex dream involving myself and Liz Phair, with a bathroom stall and a hot tub.
...I don't even like Liz Phair.

I can't remember any recent dreams, but the most prominent one would be when I was young I remember being in the woods camping then a bear tore my tent apart and chased me until it was about to get me... then I woke up.

i had a dream i was unable to walk. it seemed as if i was too... stoned. last night i was indeed 'too stoned' to walk because of my meds. come to think of it, i'm not sure if it was a dream.

i've had a reaccuring dream where my family (my mother and my partner) will be in a shop where there happens to be a guitar for sale. i pick it up and begin to play and follow them twanging along as if to say "pleeeeeease buythisformeeeeloooookicanplaaaay...".

once i had a dream where my friends and i beat to death a little girl.

I was chased around my former house by an old lady, with a butchers knife. I died.

Then I was in Iraq, fighting. Then I died.

I have fallen of about 6 cliffs recently. I died again.

And last night I drowned....

More coffee should solve the problem!!

Wow...you guys have alot weirder dreams than me...I normally can't remember what I dream of...sometimes I do, but only when I wake up because of it

After my aunt died yesturday, we were all talking about her life and what not, and my mother told me about a really odd dream she had.

My mothers sister was getting married in August (this is all years, and years ago), so all the family were talking about was the wedding because there was a lot of organising to do. In Febuary-March my mother had a dream, and in the dream they were at the wedding outside the church and all the family were together to have their picture taken. There was a little eye piece thing going over everyone in the picture, but my uncle wasn't there (the one that was married to the one who just passed away). Then in May he passed away.

Pretty weird because he wasn't ill or anything it was totally unexpected. Was a fit and healthy police sergeant. 0.o

Last edited:
HAHAHAAHAHAH...my dreams are not wiichat appropriate.

Hmmmmm meeting Emma in the airport, and all that that entails. :D

Marioman said:
Thought I'd bring this back...I know there is another one but we can no longer post in it. Thought it'd be cool to see what everyone dreams about...I had a interesting, but disturbing one myself.

I had a really weird dream a couple of weeks ago. I don't remember all the details, but it had something to do with Frummage :lol: Anyway I guess I went to a store and bought a movie or a game called Frummage and then all these people found out I bought it and I was the laughing stock of my school. That's about all I remember but I just gotta say, FRUMMAGE WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME
At last! My magical Brain-Invasion machine has worked! :lol:

1 down, 6 billion to go...

i can only remember this part of my dream from yesterday

Me : "I love you!"
Some girl i dont know : "No you dont...."
Me : "i cant lie about feelings."

then i woke up....lol

The most random dream I can remember is when I was playing hide and go seek with the cast of the Drew Carey show.

Haven't really remembered much dreams lately, I'm gonna start writing them down.

I throw out a handful of birdseed for the birds/squirrels everyday before work. I forgot one day, and only remembered after I had arrived home at around 5ish.

So that night I had a dream that I went out as usual in the morning, but this time there were some dead birds on the ground, and a bunch of dead squirrels. Here's the weird part though, all the squirrels bodies were buried below the surface of the snow with only their tails above the surface. So as I'm walking along, all I see is puffy squirrel tails pointing out of the snow. That could have some sort of double meaning, but meh... :lol:

I have VERY random dreams... like me and some friends on going to Azerbaijan (I've never been there), competing in a snowboarding competition (I don't know how to snowboard), or having a primary school reunion in a darkened building. In one dream I had not too long ago, everyone got superpowers, and I got electrical powers, and for some reason I went around blowing stuff up for the fun of it.

Back