The Dream Thread

idream about my dream girl going out with my bestfriend and my bestfriend trying to make a move on me =/
weird huh and then my dream girl cheating on him with me

Last edited by a moderator:
wario2ooo said:
making out with someone feels sooo real in a dream.....lol

mine feel real because i sleep with my dog :wink:

not a dream but something weird to tell.
i was high and i was just chilling with a couple friends. i started looking at one and i realized faces have gaps, and i started seeing him as like a near dead person with hollowed out eyes and freaky teeth just chomping. and i concluded he was a walking corpse. same thing when i started looking at my other friends, but it didnt look like it when i looked at my friends little brother.

yeah, it was freaky, like a mellow nightmare while i was awake.

in my dreams, i am ALWAYS being chased by something

a snake, talking komoto dragon, giant walking fox(kinda like fox mccloud), raptors, big rats with bloody teeth, spiders,

i don't like my dreams, too bad i always remember them..

Sovieto said:
i was high and i was just chilling with a couple friends. i started looking at one and i realized faces have gaps, and i started seeing him as like a near dead person with hollowed out eyes and freaky teeth just chomping. and i concluded he was a walking corpse. same thing when i started looking at my other friends, but it didnt look like it when i looked at my friends little brother.

i did shrooms and i swore my friend was dead....

...he was only closing his eyes though

be quiet, you!

i had a dream in a dream which was in another dream where i was in acoma.......freaked me out

I have some pretty messed up dreams:

-I dreamt that my friend could turn people into seashells and puppies.
-I dreamt that my hometown got blown up by a nuke and almost everybody I knew died.
-I dreamt that Brawl was some crappy anime game.
-I dreamt I was abducted by aliens. (And in the morning I had a satalite sticking out of my buttox)
-I dreamt that my Mom was a dragon
-I dreamt about many stuff that happenned at shcool. (Which they did)
-And I dreamt I got turned into a bubble and just floated along the world.

Sovieto said:

Damn, how did you manage to get that high?

Whenever I fall asleep on a couch facing outward I dream that I'm falling and then wake up and think I really am falling off the couch and grip onto it even though I'm fine.

Back