The Dream Thread

Chewy said:
Damn, how did you manage to get that high?

Whenever I fall asleep on a couch facing outward I dream that I'm falling and then wake up and think I really am falling off the couch and grip onto it even though I'm fine.
it was just weed and thinking reallllllly hard. my exact thinking was: what would humans look like, and look like when interacting with others, to an alien? so i was trying to see my friends as though i was an alien first seeing them ever in my life and you know, humans do look weird. we do have openings in body all around, we have long boney things coming out of long boney things from our torso (fingers coming out of hands comming out of arms). stuff like thatttt.

Dan.Skater said:
I had a dream involving
1. Oreos
2. A hella of a lot of Jackson 5
3. Repressed Childhood memories
4. Blood
6. Blilly and Mandy

Sounds like a messed up budwiser comercial to me...haha

Sovieto said:
it was just weed and thinking reallllllly hard. my exact thinking was: what would humans look like, and look like when interacting with others, to an alien? so i was trying to see my friends as though i was an alien first seeing them ever in my life and you know, humans do look weird. we do have openings in body all around, we have long boney things coming out of long boney things from our torso (fingers coming out of hands comming out of arms). stuff like thatttt.
I see what you mean now, pretty much the same reason you should never stare at yourself/other people when you are tripping.

Marioman said:
Sounds like a messed up budwiser comercial to me...haha
Huh? I could not see any one of those things in a Budweiser commercial... Jackson 5? Repressed childhood memories?

I just remembered another weird dream!

-My friend and I were walking in one of those empty air-port parking lots for an unknown reason, and when I went to the restroom, my friend got stabbed and killed, and I rushed out to the scene....only to get shot. Then I saw a bunch of weird marbles going up some pipe, and then my friend and I were on top of clouds. Then it ended....

Chewy said:
Huh? I could not see any one of those things in a Budweiser commercial... Jackson 5? Repressed childhood memories?
I was going from the fact that they are allways so random...

balrogs.pa said:
Aww don't worry, i usually go outside of my house while i do it.
Then I hope I never live next to you.....I have a dog. He WILL hump you back.

i can sometime(once or twice a month) see my futur(you like a dej a vu thingy).

i once dreamt that a vertual reality game place opened in the here, so of course i went and played it, and it was so awsome i had three swords and 2 12g guns, but here is the f...ed up part who ever finnishs the game gets a wish, so i played so much i never even left the place just to finnish the game and it turn out my 21 year old brother was the final boss, so i started talking with him about how he came the final boss then we started faighting, and when i won i seen my cusin running to my brother crying(that was so f...ed up and disgusting), then she gave me my wish and i wished for ..............(i woke up).

this therapist told me that in dreams you NEVER see your own feet for some unknown reason.
just something interesting.

btw, has anyone ever had those dreams where you snap yourself into /reality and can control what you do in the dream? they are the best but its such a delicate line between staying asleep and waking up that its hard to maintain for long. i can always realize a dream is a dream and wake myself up or what not (sometimes it gets really hard though) but a lot of the times when i go to control what i do in the dream, i end up waking up.. again, theres such a delicate lines between staying asleep and waking up when you attempt this.

Sovieto said:
this therapist told me that in dreams you NEVER see your own feet for some unknown reason.
just something interesting.

btw, has anyone ever had those dreams where you snap yourself into /reality and can control what you do in the dream? they are the best but its such a delicate line between staying asleep and waking up that its hard to maintain for long. i can always realize a dream is a dream and wake myself up or what not (sometimes it gets really hard though) but a lot of the times when i go to control what i do in the dream, i end up waking up.. again, theres such a delicate lines between staying asleep and waking up when you attempt this.
Yeah I've managed to do that twice and it was pretty awesome. It's really hard to do though, if you do reality checks during the day when you are awake it helps you do this.

It's weird though, because you are still in a really messed up mind set. You can do anything you get distracted and sometimes end up not doing much.(atleast for me) But I did end up being able to fly after a few failed attempts falling on my face. You can still feel stuff too just not extreme amounts of pain.

It's called lucid dreaming, it's always interested me.

Chewy said:
Yeah I've managed to do that twice and it was pretty awesome. It's really hard to do though, if you do reality checks during the day when you are awake it helps you do this.

It's weird though, because you are still in a really messed up mind set. You can do anything you get distracted and sometimes end up not doing much.(atleast for me) But I did end up being able to fly after a few failed attempts falling on my face. You can still feel stuff too just not extreme amounts of pain.

It's called lucid dreaming, it's always interested me.
hmmm very cool. i also get "false awakenings" a lot, which leads to my mother yelling at me a lot in the morning and me saying: im already in the shower mom.
lol.

Back