The Ds or Ds lite?

hotpotato78

So sexy
Nov 24, 2006
Bahamas
I know that there is a size and weight difference between the two. But i want to know what other differences if there between the two? Some one told me before that the Ds can do something the Ds lite can't do. I think they told me the ds lite cant play Gameboy games. cant remember what he said

the DS lite is smaller, lighter, brighter and sexier.
DS lite can play game boy advance games, not gameboy games. i think its the same with the DS.

Byuakuya said:
the DS lite is smaller, lighter, brighter and sexier.
DS lite can play game boy advance games, not gameboy games. i think its the same with the DS.

Thanks lol I like how you say sexier, that sounds like something i would say.... yeah i just wanted to make sure if there wasn't any big differences because i want to buy me one soon, especially with the new pokemon games coming out

hotpotato78 said:
Thanks lol I like how you say sexier, that sounds like something i would say.... yeah i just wanted to make sure if there wasn't any big differences because i want to buy me one soon, especially with the new pokemon games coming out
cool. we may be long lost brothers....
anyway enjoy your DS lite and PM if you have doubts.

Byuakuya said:
cool. we may be long lost brothers....
anyway enjoy your DS lite and PM if you have doubts.

lol HELLO brother. We only need to go on the maury show now lol no problem, i will if i have doubts. And i do get my ds i'll let you know

thanks mystic gohan. I think i'll buy the ds lite. The only thing i dont like about the ds lite is how the GBA cartridges sticks out. But i don't think it would be that big of a deal. But it would look alot neater because the GBA games aren't that big

hotpotato78 said:
thanks mystic gohan. I think i'll buy the ds lite. The only thing i dont like about the ds lite is how the GBA cartridges sticks out. But i don't think it would be that big of a deal. But it would look alot neater because the GBA games aren't that big
your welcome Hotpotato78... by the way i loved spice Indian fried potatoes my dad makes

Back