The DSI XL!

Is that bottom picture actual size? Its good theyre makin the screens bigger. Although Im not sure I need a DSi and a PSP

Is that bottom picture actual size? Its good theyre makin the screens bigger. Although Im not sure I need a DSi and a PSP
Yep, if you look at the bottom picture theres a dotted box on the screen that represents what the size of the original screen is.
LL and xL are the same thing. Japan says LL instead of xl
Yep thought so.

Last edited:
Couldn't you use a magnifying glass? LOLZ!
Bump?

:redwii::wiifit:Yeah I have more important things to spend my paycheck on as well, but it's certainly something for my birthday list.

I recently got the black DSi XL as a gift. I like it, but it feels like i'm carrying a small computer around with me. Don't you think it's a little unnecessary to make it bigger? Years ago, nintendo though it was a cool idea to make their portables smaller, and no sooner then that idea was pitched the game boy micro was released. I certainly don't see many of those around, and I wonder if the DSi XL will be unappealing to the masses as the game boy micro was. In the end, all it does is make you lose on a bigger(/smaller) screen. I'm not saying I don't like my gift, only that I'm wondering if I'll be known as "that guy with the big DS".

Back