The Final Cover Art

They havent confirmed this so i wouldnt be so confident, Companies and websites are just using it for now,

looks like something theyd use to me. i think the one for ssb is the best looking. it has that adam west batman look to it. hahaha

maybe the characters not on the cover (I mean SOME, not ALL) are supposed to be unlockables, as not to spoil that game for people who were living in caves their whole lives (cavemen!!! 15 minutes = 15% or more on car insurance X_X;; ).

no offense to anyone... :lol: :wink:

Seeing as there are only eleven characters that don't include DK or Yoshi or Ice Climbers I don't think that those are the characters you start off with.

Edit: Wait... my bad.

im only here cuz my thread got closed for being a duplicate of this. i just wrote that i saw the box art in a toys r us commercial and mine got closed. eh i dont mind my thread being closed but if u watch the toys r us commercial, one of them has this boxart.

gh05t said:
uhm. isnt the game rated E for Everyone? so i dont think thats it. well. thats probably it but an older version cuz it says teen.
I wouldn't think this one would be E since Melee was also rated T.

Just noticed that the Japanese cover is slightly different:

package.jpg

Could the U.S. release art be like this too? Maybe....

Back