The Fireworks thread

Quite the contrary.

You're the kinda guy who smokes and drinks? Let's see how that turns out for you. ;)
I smoke and drink yes, cause life is short and I don't care to prolong it. I live it to the fullest. **** saftey, **** rules.

You're the kinda guy who always wipes his seat before he sits in it huh? You worry too much man.
Quite the contrary.

If you're saying you want fireworks banned because people can get hit by them, then that's pretty much what Bodine was saying. Metaphor, no?

Should you ban power tools because they can cut your finger off? Sgoud you ban candles because they can burn you? (???)
I know I'm sort of pissing in the wind here, but that's basically what you're saying: if you can get hurt by something; ban it.

If you're saying you want fireworks banned because people can get hit by them, then that's pretty much what Bodine was saying. Metaphor, no?

Should you ban power tools because they can cut your finger off? Sgoud you ban candles because they can burn you? (???)
I know I'm sort of pissing in the wind here, but that's basically what you're saying: if you can get hurt by something; ban it.

Haha, no. Teenagers are just attracted to abusing fireworks.

I don't think there's going to be a craze any time soon of people running out in the streets with chainsaws BECAUSE THEY CAN. When people are in gangs, fireworks are much "funner" to abuse.

I like fireworks, I really do!

Hmmm, did you vote for Obama?

Haha, no. Teenagers are just attracted to abusing fireworks.

I don't think there's going to be a craze any time soon of people running out in the streets with chainsaws BECAUSE THEY CAN. When people are in gangs, fireworks are much "funner" to abuse.

I like fireworks, I really do!

That's not what recent videogames say.

Other than the fact that fireworks have no practical use, of course.

I'm of age to vote? ;)

Are you narrow-minded, own a pickup truck, prefer to build things the good old fashioned way, believe people who were born into poverty can stay there, would vote for Jack Daniel's if you could? :p

I'm of age to vote? ;)

Are you narrow-minded, own a pickup truck, prefer to build things the good old fashioned way, believe people who were born into poverty can stay there, would vote for Jack Daniel's if you could? :p
Oh... you're not even 18 yet...
this explains a lot

ha i personally don't care for them unless i'm stoned for high on shrooms but i think it is retarded to ban them. why do people always wanna ban crap.
whats next
?? soon politicians are going to try and ban video games... oh wait they have.

f you eliot spitzer!!

I'm of age to vote? ;)

Yes, no, yes, what? Do you mean get out of it? If so, then yes, no.

You seem like the "government knows best to protect us from ourselves" sort of guy. :|

...adam's a redneck?

Perhaps.

Oh... you're not even 18 yet...
this explains a lot

I'm 19 in September. I was just out of the country when all the important business was happening.

Yes, no, yes, what? Do you mean get out of it? If so, then yes, no.

You seem like the "government knows best to protect us from ourselves" sort of guy. :|

But now I have my lovely Obama. =D

I'm 19 in September. I was just out of the country when all the important business was happening.

But now I have my lovely Obama. =D
Oh I see... Was you're mother over protective in any way?

Back