The First Disaster: Day of Crisis Trailer!!!!

Looks pretty good, Im excited. I have not heard much details about it though. When i saw the list of future titles i was wondering about this one. Good find.

Hmm ive heard this title come up a few times in conversation but never really paid attention to it. Is it going to be a third person shooter based game? only reason im asking was from the short clip of him shooting.

Redan499 said:
Hmm ive heard this title come up a few times in conversation but never really paid attention to it. Is it going to be a third person shooter based game? only reason im asking was from the short clip of him shooting.

Yeah third person veiw....there may be an optional first person view but nothing has been comfirmed...

This is one of the games I want:

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Disaster: Day of Crisis
No More Heroes
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Smash Bro. Brawl
Maybe More

richpimpn said:
This is one of the games I want:

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Disaster: Day of Crisis
No More Heroes
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Smash Bro. Brawl
Maybe More

You should check out Sadness for the wii....the trailor seems a little cheap..but it gives you a good idea of what the game will be like
Check it out at IGN.com

that's looked amazing..best scene in the trailer: 00:11 and 00:12 when they show the character's face, nice; goes well with the song too-

I've already seen it but still i really cant wait to play it ^^

I think it looks pretty good, imagine all the things you could use the wiimote for in a disaster style game, but i still think its too early to say how good it can really be.

U know after looking at the trailer a little more this game reminds me of Freedom Fighters (anyone elese remember that game??)

I also noticed a time limit during the gameplay moments in the trailer....I think this is only because it was the demo version.....Mario Galaxy had a timer too to keep the lines moving..... what do u guys think???

Back