The First Nintendo DS?

+Maniacal=Maniac+

Am I Losing Friends?
Aug 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4516-7863-9846-6018
It May Not Have A Touch Screen... But This Game & Watch Has Screens That Interact WIth Eachother...

[MEDIA]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8a/Gw_donkeykong.PNG/545px-Gw_donkeykong.PNG[/MEDIA]

Wierd, Huh?

yeah there was alot of different games on diffrerent ones i dont know if these were made before the DS we know or after but there was a zelda i rememebr seeing in this format heh... they look kinda wierd lol

yep thats the ds, doesnt have download play features yet. you can use a stylus on it but it doesnt do you any good.

Jakobthelyre said:
yep thats the ds, doesnt have download play features yet. you can use a stylus on it but it doesnt do you any good.

I hope you're joking...

Anyways thats the Game and Watch. It came out AGES before the DS, and I think it was released early 90's, right before the Gameboy. It's ancient.

lol Jakobthelyre your have to be kidding your self my dad had one of these when he was young and it was a revolution then there is no touch screen or download play cause internet then was almost non existent next to actually know what your talking about

yes i know you said it didnt have download play but i was just saying that it wasnt a ds it is a very old game and watch and there is no stylus

Mr_Stoukaph said:
When 1980 rolled around....They created a few handheld games for the general public who didn’t want to spend quarters. The new game system was another creation by Gunpei Yokoi and was called “Game & Watch.” It was a normal watch that ran on watch batteries, but it had a game displayed in the LCD screen. Instead of graphics made of pixels, the Game & Watch used pre-drawn characters to simulate the game. Various games were Popeye, Mickey Mouse, Ball, Fire, and Parachute.
From my essay

Back