the fish?

why would you create a whole thread for this, there's a stickied thread for discussing the site,

the question you asked is answered in that thread....i'm not going to bother answering you, be an adventurer and go find it

Do not make a seperate thread unless the topic deserves it, in which case this topic does not.

The fish is from Balloon Fighter.

Wow, what is with all the back seat moderating on this forum?

I believe the fish is from balloon fighter or something like that

wiiwii said:
Wow, what is with all the back seat moderating on this forum?
Yes, I suppose we should stop being so responsible guys...

[/OhGodIfYouDidn'tCatchThatSarcasmThereIsNoHopeForYou]

LevesqueIsKing said:
Yes, I suppose we should stop being so responsible guys...

[/OhGodIfYouDidn'tCatchThatSarcasmThereIsNoHopeForYou]

No you should stop being ars'es. He was told once. Why does he need another member (Not a moderator..) to tell him again? and again? My word yall, back off. He made a stupid post. Tell him once not 5 times.

Rand said:
No you should stop being ars'es. He was told once. Why does he need another member (Not a moderator..) to tell him again? and again? My word yall, back off. He made a stupid post. Tell him once not 5 times.

exactly how i feel, yet everyone here are dicks and feel that they should attack people like a mob, even though they have no authority nor right(considering some of those don't follow some rules themselves)

he probably learned from this time so back off guys,

rep for you Rand

Wow, this is pathetic. Lets look at our posts again, shall we?

mushroomedmario said:
why would you create a whole thread for this, there's a stickied thread for discussing the site,

the question you asked is answered in that thread....i'm not going to bother answering you, be an adventurer and go find it

LevesqueIsKing said:
Do not make a seperate thread unless the topic deserves it, in which case this topic does not.

The fish is from Balloon Fighter.

As you can see, Mario asked a sarcastic question in an attempt to lesser the OP, and then continued to punish him by not answering his question. I, on the other hand, gave him a direct response supporting the rules of this site, followed by an answer to his initial question.

Yes, I did repeat what Mario said, which some could see as being impatient, however, in many occasions a new member will not easily follow a suggestion given by a single member, and so I backed up Mario's response, giving the OP no doubt that it was indeed a rule meant for following.

In the end IT DOESN'T MATTER. Unless the OP pm's me telling me that he went home and cut his wrists after reading my response, IT DOESN'T MATTER. All we are doing is helping to maintain this site by informing new members of the rules.

You guys need to think twice before accusing someone.

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
Wow, this is pathetic. Lets look at our posts again, shall we?

As you can see, Mario asked a sarcastic question in an attempt to lesser the OP, and then continued to punish him by not answering his question. I, on the other hand, gave him a direct response supporting the rules of this site, followed by an answer to his initial question.

Yes, I did repeat what Mario said, which some could see as being impatient, however, in many occasions a new member will not easily follow a suggestion given by a single member, and so I backed up Mario's response, giving the OP no doubt that it was indeed a rule meant for following.

In the end IT DOESN'T MATTER. Unless the OP pm's me telling me that he went home and cut his wrists after reading my response, IT DOESN'T MATTER. All we are doing is helping to maintain this site by informing new members of the rules.

You guys need to think twice before accusing someone.

you just accused me

there was no sarcasm in my post nor was I trying to lessen the op, i was more of challanging him to go find it for himself in the correct thread so he has practise in the future, and knows what to do. i realised now that the "im' not going to bother" part could kind of seemed rude, but i meant it in more of a lazy calm tone.....

if you don't like the thread you don't have to open it or reply at all its a simple Qs and i don't see what the big deal is... some one could simply answer and the thread will disappear on its own soon after

thanks levesqueisking

Back