The following Monday, is anybody...

SSBBDerick

WiiChat Member
Feb 17, 2008
USA
going to stay home, and act sick? I am, and was wondering how many others are, just to havea leg up pn the competition. Well if i cant fake it sick, ill *ACCIDENTLY* miss the bus:ciappa:

That monday is my birthday so im gonna have a hard time doing that....though it was my plan:lol:

laderer5 said:
That monday is my birthday so im gonna have a hard time doing that....though it was my plan:lol:

Ahhh, horible timing me and my friend are both going to stay home, i ve been waiting over 6 months ^_^ :sick:

SSBBDerick said:
Ahhh, horible timing me and my friend are both going to stay home, i ve been waiting over 6 months ^_^ :sick:

Saturday? i got myne preorder and bought, but Sunday is going to be like a mini-christmas ritual

I might try to take this friday off so i can pracitse for the gamestop tournament:yesnod:
Im gonna be taking the trophy home:lol:......with brawl...:lol:

hahaha thats me man. i booked if off of work haha hours and hours of brawl goodness are mine!

laderer5 said:
I might try to take this friday off so i can pracitse for the gamestop tournament:yesnod:
Im gonna be taking the trophy home:lol:......with brawl...:lol:
its going to last for more then 3 weeks..... i might have to go against when the time comes

not me, i can't afford to miss school, i'm almost failing algebra kuz of a stupid sub we had for a week.

Not me, maybe on Wednesday though. (I hopefully get it on Tuesday....if not, Gamefly HQ shall burn to the ground!)

lol me and my buddy were gunna call in sick on sunday (and sat.) but he got fired and I fractured my arm. So WIN-WIN lol.

Back