"The Forbidden 7" *poss. spoilers?*

samXcor3

the best kid!
Oct 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
3732-3369-2853-4491
Any one hear about this? Apparently Dr. Mario, Roy, Mewtwo, Toon Zelda, Toon Shiek, Dixie Kong, Plusle & Minun are in the game's coding but not playable. My source is just a friend of mine, but he's real trustworthy and i actually believe him.

I was thinking THIS would be DLC. you pay to have the game unlock the coding of these characters, and theyre already on the game code so thats that.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: SOURCEright here

ALSO I SAID IT WOULDNT BE DLC, YOU WOULD PAY TO UNLOCK THE CODE ALREADY ON THE GAME! WAY TO READ MY POST!

Last edited:
No DLC, those will not be characters, no no no no.

No really, there will 100% be no downloadable characters, I don't know why people think this is a possibility.

...and what are you basing that assumption on?

Here's the source

IT'S NOT DLC!!! don't be so quick to not even read the freakin thread! it's like maybe YOU PAY for something that UNLOCKS CODE ALREADY ON THE DISC!
source

...that's a link to a forum.

as in another group of people who are quick to jump to conclusions to make themselves seem more intelligent.

Theres already another thread about this just saying,

I think that they will probably be unlockable with Action Replay, And if there is DLC i will come to you home Fastjunkie and stragle you with your wiimote-nuchuk, JK

samXcor3 said:
it's like maybe YOU PAY for something that UNLOCKS CODE ALREADY ON THE DISC!
Seems to easy to hack in my opinion a bit risky. I could be wrong though. Thanks for info and idea.

samXcor3 said:
Any one hear about this? Apparently Dr. Mario, Roy, Mewtwo, Toon Zelda, Toon Shiek, Dixie Kong, Plusle & Minun are in the game's coding but not playable. My source is just a friend of mine, but he's real trustworthy and i actually believe him.

I was thinking THIS would be DLC. you pay to have the game unlock the coding of these characters, and theyre already on the game code so thats that.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: SOURCEright here

ALSO I SAID IT WOULDNT BE DLC, YOU WOULD PAY TO UNLOCK THE CODE ALREADY ON THE GAME! WAY TO READ MY POST!

theres a reason they didnt make it in. They were crappy characters.
And they are not coded. They were in the games Files.
and
toon link
isnt in the forbiden 7

samXcor3 said:
Here's the source

IT'S NOT DLC!!! don't be so quick to not even read the freakin thread! it's like maybe YOU PAY for something that UNLOCKS CODE ALREADY ON THE DISC!
source

Sorry for the double post everyone,

Thats A Link to a FOURM! thats not a source at all...

and ill say it again. There moves arnt on the disk... Just there file was in the program that they used to create the game. there are no traces of them on the disk, for hackers could find a way to play as them

MySims said:

and ill say it again. There moves arnt on the disk... Just there file was in the program that they used to create the game. there are no traces of them on the disk, for hackers could find a way to play as them

ok i accept this arguement . thnks for not being a jerk saying "NO DLC!"

MySims said:

who said toon link was in the forbidden 7?
Edit:whoops, quoted wrong post...

I think it's possible that a little of their data is in there. Then, once you buy them via DLC, the rest of the data will come, completing the character.
Man, I hope Mewtwo comes back!

Back