The Free Taco Scam (Thanks anyways Jacobi!)

Frank_K

Anger is a gift.
Feb 27, 2007
Rhode Island (not an island, the roads are bad)
Wii Online Code
0053-4631-2898-5107
The Boston Red Sox have swept the Colorado Rockies to become Major League Baseball Champion for 2007! Pepsico had a promotion, if a player stole a base, Taco Bell (one of their chain restaurants), would provide a free taco to every person in America! Jacobi Ellsbury, center fielder for the Red Sox stole second base in Game Two and procured the delicious treat for all of us in the States!
My joy at this windfall was quickly squashed when the onerous terms placed on securing my prize were revealed. I am only allowed a hard shell taco, soft tacos are right out! The powers that be at Pepsico have opened a three hour window for all of America to get to Taco Bell, from 2 PM to 5 PM on a Monday! Their disingenuous promotion takes place after lunch and before dinner on a day when America is at work! I feel deeply mortified that I ever believed a mulitinational corporation would provide a free lunch to the taco hungry masses in America.
I will protest this lie purpurtrated against the America public in the following manner. I will leave work early that Monday. I plan to hit every Taco Bell within driving distance of my place of employment. I will order my free hard taco and pick it up. I will then dash the crunchy meaty treat upon the ground at the counter proclaiming in a loud voice "Take your free taco and shove it up your a**!" I will carry several disguises with me so that I can hit the same Taco Bell multiple times, I may also eat a taco or two to keep up my strength during the protest.
I would request that everyone do the same! If we can claim enough free tacos we will be able to affect the stock of Pepsico adversely. Join me in teaching these arrogant corporate scum a lesson! If you live in Mexico or Canada I urge you to cross the border and help us make Pepsico pay for their arrogance!
FIGHT THE POWER!
That is all,
Frank K

WTF Over. They said we'll provide a free taco if..... Just because they didn't provide the free taco they agreed to provide to your satisfaction (time, variants). You cry like a little baby?

First British people don't get Taco Bells then Americans get free tacos!

>.>

wario2ooo said:
OMG!!!....FREE TACOS! where is D. Luigi?!

Camping outside tacobell for 2pm?

what did they lie to you about?

and I'm pretty sure if you just went to a taco bell outside that window, the person working the counter would have no idea what is going on and give you a free one if you tell him the deal.

We used to have a thing where if the Timerwolves won, at home, and scored over 100 points, Taco Bell gave away free chalupas...so me and my friends would go around to different TB's and say the T-Wolves won and they owe us a chalupa. Most of the people had no idea what was going on, but since we seemed like we knew what we were talking about, they believed us...

a lot of people take off work for lunch anyways so it actually is convenient.
AND WTF STAY IN YOUR OWN ****IN SHITTY COUNTRIES!

Back