The future of wiimotes

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
I was thinking about how nintendo could release diffrent shapes and sizes of wiimotes and do limited edition ones and stuff.

Would you like a wide range of wiimotes or just one plain and simple fun?

black, red and blue ones would be real nice. id but those, even though i have 4 white ones

I would love a special edition llama lurer wiimote! That would mean i would be able to attract small brown llamas! me and dumbass_luigi have a thing about llamas...:yesnod:

Diffrent coloured wiimotes will be coming out definatly in my opinion.

Who knows maybe they could make a wiimote gun that is a controller not just a attachment for the wii mote.

Cpt.McLoud said:
Diffrent coloured wiimotes will be coming out definatly in my opinion.

Who knows maybe they could make a wiimote gun that is a controller not just a attachment for the wii mote.

Search for something like 'coloured nunchuks and remotes'. Then click my thread, a rumoured date seems to be set :cool:

I heard rumours about a black wii coming out at christmas which will mean a black wii mote.

Cpt.McLoud said:

I'd prefer just the Attachment, Easier to work with

If it wasnt a attachment and it was a gun wiimote it would be expensie too.

I'm hoping they just release new wiimotes with better movement technology somehow to make it more realistic for games.

Not to say the Wiimote sucks, it's just improvement is always good.

Last edited:
i dont think so, the wiimote we have now is almost...perfect. nintendo wouldnt bother.

Like some games have their very own exclusive wiimote that would improve experience (the exclusive wiimote could be used as normal wiimote too)

ottoman said:
i dont think so, the wiimote we have now is almost...perfect. nintendo wouldnt bother.

You're probably right about Nintendo not bothering, but I think they could somehow make it more sensative.

Realistic movement could be the new realistic graphics.

Back