sorabrawl

WiiChat Member
Nov 8, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2222-2222-2222-2222
Put down your gaming theories or predictions in this thread

Kingdom Hearts
I think the bold man or the guy that helps him is Axel's Heartless or a new form of creature.
Have a look at the weapon behind the being in the horizon
[MEDIA]http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts3/media/captures/kingdomhearts3-figure.JPG[/MEDIA]
now look at axel's weapon
[MEDIA]http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Kingdom_Hearts-Axel-l.jpg[/MEDIA]

We're not sure yet. It's just a thought I had.

Hey this is more of a question than a reply, since I have not been able to find very many other Metriod Prime 3 Threads anywhere, and none that have any information about what I want to ask. I recently discovered that in Metriod Prime 3 when you discover Ghor's armour abandoned in Skytown, if you switch to the Command Visor a Ship Grapple point appears. Unfortunately it seems that you cannot obtain the ship grapple beam until after Ghor regains his armour and is defeated. Just wondered if anybody had any information on this and if there is a way to use the Ship Grapple on his armour. Thanks.

incubusvol said:
Hey this is more of a question than a reply, since I have not been able to find very many other Metriod Prime 3 Threads anywhere, and none that have any information about what I want to ask. I recently discovered that in Metriod Prime 3 when you discover Ghor's armour abandoned in Skytown, if you switch to the Command Visor a Ship Grapple point appears. Unfortunately it seems that you cannot obtain the ship grapple beam until after Ghor regains his armour and is defeated. Just wondered if anybody had any information on this and if there is a way to use the Ship Grapple on his armour. Thanks.

I forget. I think you just leave it where it is and when you return it will disappear. Don't quote me on that, though.

Try GameFaqs or something.

Yeah I know that if you leave it there Ghor comes back and gets it. I just wondered if there was a reason for the grapple point that's on the armour, because why would they put it there if you couldn't use it? Hopefully not just a tease.

incubusvol said:
Yeah I know that if you leave it there Ghor comes back and gets it. I just wondered if there was a reason for the grapple point that's on the armour, because why would they put it there if you couldn't use it? Hopefully not just a tease.

I think it comes into play when you fight Ghor.

What I meant was that when Axel died he probably turned into another being because maybe when a nobody dies after good actions they turn into that unknown creature like the ones that were featured in Birth By Sleep (PSP) and that's what that guy next to the bold man turned into.

Last edited:
No, the Grapple Point does not appear when you are fighting Ghor; I turned on my Command Visor and it was not there. Besides which, you still don't have the Ship Grapple Beam at that point so it wouldn't matter if it did show up.

Back