The hardest Battle in Dragonball Z Tenkachi

Beach Bum

Wiitard
Nov 27, 2006
Puerto Rico
Wii Online Code
6955-5026-5200-6345
When Yamcha is high in Mountain Dew :mad2: and wants to bet a million zeni :thumbsup: .... Or is it just me?

Any other battles worth mentioning?

D.B. said:
A hard match is when you are hercule and you gots to battle android 18
YES. I finally got it by just spamming King of Dreamers. The yamcha match is pretty easy. I beat him with level 22 Majin Buu.

Yeah the Yamcha match is actually pretty easy, the Hercule fights are harder, I'm pretty sure there's a Yamcha fight with Hercule but you only get 500,000 zeni or something, the only thing you can do is King of Dreamers and maybe a Present Bomb if they come toward you.

Hercule just doesn't make sense, he has a jetpack and yet he CAN'T fly!

I beat Yamcha with Majin Buu at level 30 for th3 1 million zeni bet. In the Hercules vs Android 18 I won quickly cause I got lucky and knocked her out for a Ring Out. I find that Hercules is the lamest character in the game. The one fight I was really looking forward tyo was the Goku vs Broli but was dissapointed. I am at work but when I get home I'll start the Broli: The Second Coming saga.

Mines was also battling Android 18 with Hercule.

Right 100% in the game XD
It took me a long time to fight 18.

Yes Hercule sucks and that was difficult...Yamcha? that guy is a weakling...a really hard match for me was the Towers in which you need to beat all the apes but I eventually did it

Some battles are really good... others are really boring... others really hard... but this game is by far the best Dragonball game out there. There are some really good combos that I wish I could replay. It would be really cool if the game had a replay for a 30 plus combo.

my hardest battle was in ultimate battle z... when u fight ss4 gogeta... lol i beat him though due the reason i had a lvl 160 ss4 gokue with a halo lol...(it was hard bcz i completely beat ultimate battle z on lvl 3! HARD!)

Lol this game is realllyyy easy after you learn how to do all the combos. With my custom SSJ4 Goku its easy, but i guess without items its harder. Juss puttin on extra items and supin up my guys to face my friends now :)

Back