The have you seen me online thread.

Nino Brown

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2010
New York
Have anyone seen me online yet my name is REDHOOD.If not you can post a person who got a nice kill streak or anything that made you remember that persons name.

I play as CALE, mostly in Goldeneye. Last night I played a few games with La Cangri on Team Conflict. We exchanged numbers on this forum.

A name I dread to see online is a player named Branddog. He kicks my ass all night long. If I can get him killed, I usually die with him.

I play as CALE, mostly in Goldeneye. Last night I played a few games with La Cangri on Team Conflict. We exchanged numbers on this forum.

A name I dread to see online is a player named Branddog. He kicks my ass all night long. If I can get him killed, I usually die with him.

Add me my fc 4570-8809-1161 REDHOOD is the name

Add me my fc 4570-8809-1161 REDHOOD is the name

I'll add you next time I'm on, probably tonight. I had been playing all afternoon and the wife said I had to find something else to do on my day off for awhile.

@Cale109 lol I understand add me when you get the chance.Have anyone seen me online?

Redhood? I don't think so. I usually recognize players when I see them a 2nd or 3rd time, especially if they're playing against me.

I normally play the GoldenEye game, and only rarely play Team Conflict. If you don't play GoldenEye, chances are that I've never seen you.

I hate the mode goldeneye its a pain in the neck when teamwork goes south nobody i play with don't play smart thats why i left that mode alone.I play everything else goldeneye and black box I love heroes mode a great way to get XP.

I hate the mode goldeneye its a pain in the neck when teamwork goes south nobody i play with don't play smart thats why i left that mode alone.I play everything else goldeneye and black box I love heroes mode a great way to get XP.

GoldenEye is all about the teamwork. You got to have one that gives the other team hell, two that captures consoles, and if you can get a good sniper then you're set.

Saw you online. lol Good games.

That Rachel<3 chic was kicking our ass in the jungle and docks! Level 15 what??

Lmao na the person named @suckit lvl 24 I believe was tearing me a new one lol I was gonna throw the controller but that wasnt gonna help it.But your a strong play I can use your skills for my soon to be clan.

I would do the can thing, just wish I could edit my alias so I can show the clan name. Id hate to have to start a new alias, but that's not out of the question.

Not even you dont have to change your name you can put it lije this @REDHOOD[???]the clan you with Idk a name yet and still lookin for good or even alright players that play at least 5 games straight know any?

Its cool I have alot of friend codes about 30 I might have to pic from there idk.I played goldeneye at the jungle map sweet mind you I don't even like goldeneye but I played it I was getting kills with the P99 or is it the pp9 idk but the hand gun just trying to max it out.

Back