The have you seen me online thread.

That's the only map I even attempt to snipe on.

I used to snipe a the outpost but quit that now I run the battle field.Funny thing remember I mention a person name @succthis I just spoke to him he ask me if you was running with me then he said he wanted to run with us so I think I might have another player.

This thread has turned into a conversation between us... oh well.

I'll be online sometime after midnight, I think 1AM in NY, for a couple of hours.

Lol I kno right these ppl act as if the dont have an opinion.But what time is it now where you are at?

@CALE hit me up when your ready to play.Anybody wanna play my fc is 4570-8809-1161 REDHOOD is the name have you seen me oline yet.

The guy who always dominates is DALBIRD....he has always kicked my ass. He uses a loud machine gun in team conflict and he has also been known to use that huge sniper rifle thats loud. If you do get to kill him, dont hold still he is already out for revenge!

I think hes level 30+ and loves to annihilate

The guy who always dominates is DALBIRD....he has always kicked my ass. He uses a loud machine gun in team conflict and he has also been known to use that huge sniper rifle thats loud. If you do get to kill him, dont hold still he is already out for revenge!

I think hes level 30+ and loves to annihilate

Wow haven't seen that guy yet but I will love to play him but as far as level goes it doesn't really matter it just mean that you have move powerful guns.The other day @CALE and I were playing hero mode and a level 24 player named @succthis was giving me a lil problem because he have some skill.Its all about skill and knowledge what to do and not to do on the battle field.my fc 4570-8809-1161 REDHOOD is the name imma lvl 37 let me kno if you add me so I can add you.

Lvl 15 "Rachel<3" was pretty decent too, when you think that she doesn't have access to the type of guns that we do. She had some good kills.

Yea she had some skill imagine if she had powerful guns smh she will be a beast lol.Oh his friend code is 1250-7409-9029 @succthis I just need your friend code so I can pass it to him.

Mine is in my signature.

Sorry I had to leave our games early, my son woke up from his nap and its not pretty when he's hungry.

Back