The have you seen me online thread.

The name is Swanson. I play Heroes on a regular, and everything else on occasion, but would really like to play some Goldeneye and Black Box with some people on a team. You know how horrible it is playing those games with a random group of people, so if you`re interested, private message me.

I think I've played with/against you a few times @ Heroes. I'd be happy to play some games with you; fc is in my signature.

This Is A Post From The ++Team,

Do you want to be on a team? We're expanding and recruiting solid members!

We have a very strong Team and we're gathering all the best players!
(WE'RE A HACK-FREE TEAM)

If you're interested please send us a Facebook message with:
- Level
- Goldeneye Name
- Friend Code

message me at...
www.Facebook.com/JasonMCaron

Thank You and Good Luck!
~ Everyone From The ++Team

I got screwed last week. I was playing a round of heroes against a team that had Prince-Luigi, Sam Fisher, and Sir.Bud on it. All 3 ranked in the top 30 and all 3 very good.

Speaking of seeing people online... HankScorpio... where ya been? :)

I play almost every night. Usually between 9pm-1am EST for the most part. Always feel free to send me an invite. ...And we just played last night. What's the issue?! lol Kidding.

Just to clarify a few things.

Once you send an invite, and the other person accept it, you're friends forever or one has to send and invite to the person everytime one plays?

Thanks in advance!

PD: Btw, sorry for the Off-Topic Q.

Last edited:
Just to clarify a few things.

Once you send an invite, and the other person accept it, you're friends forever or one has to send and invite to the person everytime one plays?

Thanks in advance!

PD: Btw, sorry for the Off-Topic Q.

Once you input the other persons friend code and they input yours - you're friends. At any time, assuimg you're both online, either one of you can send a party invite to the other. But you don't ever have to if you don't want to. You can not answer an invite also if you're already in a game, or whatever. You can also remove any friends at any time.

Just thought I'd bump this up. Head on over to http://thegoldeneyexperience.blogspot.com/

It is a Goldeneye chatroom welcoming any and all. A very convenient way to exchange FC's, organize parties, meet new "Friends" in the Goldeneye world, and do what we wish we could do on this game...TALK LIVE!
Head on over, I'm sure you'll find some recognizable names.

My name on Goldeneye is Robocop Ryno anyone seen me playing? Normally play Team Conflict, tried Heros mode a few times but can never find the other Hero? lol maybe it's just me.

Also wouldn't mind exchanging Friend Codes with anyone as I'm sick of playing with lame team members who are just running around holding a gun so to speak lol

I got screwed last week. I was playing a round of heroes against a team that had Prince-Luigi, Sam Fisher, and Sir.Bud on it. All 3 ranked in the top 30 and all 3 very good.

I got the pleasure of playing them last night in Black Box at Memorial. It was Prince-Luigi, Sam Fisher, Sir Bud & Crazy Bacon. One of them went 53-0 I think. They were watching the respawn points and killing you instantly. It sucked. Proximity mines everywhere.

Back