Status
Not open for further replies.

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
ok, so im still a relatively new member here, i joined in august, but it seems alot more has happened before i joined.

i see alot of things that confuse me......

have their been past moderators? because i see in alot of old threads members with the infamous blue mushroom.......but i have never seen them post....whats with that?

how come we have so many members with a reputation and high post count but are never on anymore........what happened........did they just leave, or did they go to another forum??

whats with the THE LOOSE CANNON character.......? i hear so much, but i know little to nothing about this person, i hear "TLC" was quite the member, what happened?

i heard about some "disaster" that happened where alot of members left wiichat.com..........i dont get it....

please enlighten me fellow vets of wiichat.........I WANT TO KNOW MY BACKGROUND!

if their has been more, then please, nurish my brain with you knowledge

lastely, thank you to i0n for creating such a cummunity :)

That was a dark time no one needs to reflect on.

Just know that Brawny owns your mind now. :thumbsup:

i must know!!

the fate of the world depends on it....

have their been past moderators? because i see in alot of old threads members with the infamous blue mushroom.......but i have never seen them post....whats with that?

Many of those staff members have left the site and no longer post here. I've provided a list of their names below.

BrainStew: Nintendo Wii Chat Moderator
Flip: Nintendo Wii Chat Moderator
NateTheGreat: Nintendo Wii Gaming Moderator, Super Moderator
Registerednerd: Nintendo Wii Online Moderator
Vert: Nintendo Wii Gaming And Zelda TP Moderator
Mr_Stoukaph: Super Moderator
Phimuajedi69: Super Moderator

The reason as to why they still have a blue mush room is that i0n hasn't gotten around to removing them.

how come we have so many members with a reputation and high post count but are never on anymore........what happened........did they just leave, or did they go to another forum??

Some have left for another forum and some have stopped posting as frequently due to school and or work.

whats with the THE LOOSE CANNON character.......? i hear so much, but i know little to nothing about this person, i hear "TLC" was quite the member, what happened?

There's no need to drag on the whole TLC story any longer. If you want to find out about as to what happened go to the site feedback section and go back 5 to 10 pages or 10 pages in the lounge section. Eventually, you'll come up with an answer.

i heard about some "disaster" that happened where alot of members left wiichat.com..........i dont get it....

Go back five to ten pages in the Site Feedback Section and read from there.

NO Bra
You all beliong to me

Now bend over and get ready for my prinny attack

a)i see alot of things that confuse me......

b)have their been past moderators? because i see in alot of old threads members with the infamous blue mushroom.......but i have never seen them post....whats with that?

c)how come we have so many members with a reputation and high post count but are never on anymore........what happened........did they just leave, or did they go to another forum??

A) few things confuse me as well
Like who are you ?
Who am I ?
Why am I hear ?
Whens my date geting here ?
Where is my tv remote ?

b) There have been past mods
But a lot buggerd off

c) Mines due to me saying "ello" to every one (thats why I got this mushroom)

d)TLC was a mod (she was okish at it) she banned a lot of people
That made people hate her (it went over to other forums the owner of W11loaded msned me about it thinking I owned here (If ion wants to give this site to me he can)
She put in her notice on the staff chat room (yes I have seen it) and ion got took away her mod status with out a word of thanks or anything when he returned.
I still think that one acctive mod isnt enoth we could do with one or two more

e) A lot got fed up with TLC and ions not showing (even the news reporter left due to his nonpayment yes ive read that thread)
TLC was only on here for moddy stuff.

thanks prinny, and syntax, that was much appreciated

Lots of stuff happened, now move along, nothing to see here.

We shall not dwell on the past but rather gaze and look upon the future...hopefully a bright one with new staff...

Yes, Prinny and Syntax speak the truth I could add to it but would rather not go into that kind of detail.

*Rolls 2 pennies into "The My Two Cents" machine*
TLC wasnt a bad mod IMO. Without her, idiots like Masterjedi2U and the poketrolls would still be here, because Prez wouldnt listen, while Jill did. Syntax seems to do a better job then both however. He doesnt power trip like them, Prez is a stuck-up ass, Syntax is more down to earth. Jill was very moody and her ban button was itchy, Syntax's has lotion.

Last edited:
Forum was made for Wii.

Forum continues till Wii continues :lol:

Pretty much WiiChats History right there.

TLC wasnt a bad mod IMO. Without her, idiots like Masterjedi2U and the poketrolls would still be here, because Prez wouldnt listen, while Jill did. Syntax seems to do a better job then both however. He doesnt power trip like them, Prez is a stuck-up ass, Syntax is more down to earth. Jill was very moody and her ban button was itchy, Syntax's has lotion.

I believe that Prez does what he feels is right for the forum. I also believe that his actions are justified. For example, before I was added to the moderating team, Prez was the only Super Moderator during the time between TLC was removed and I was added. He also had to put up with quite a few of the "I'm leaving..." threads. As for TLC, she kind of let her emotions get to her. Thus, some of her actions as a mod weren't justified. Now, I'm not saying that she's a bad person. However, she shouldn't have let her emotions get to her. Finally, thanks for the feedback :)

Not what I meant. He didnt care about the poketrolls, because he didnt care about the game. So he did nothing. Jill fixed it for us, so she wasnt ALL bad. (I see through the seemingly perfect Prez...) Not saying hes bad, just not as good as he seems.
Bleh, it's all in all a very sour topic for me. I met Jill and she's nothing like she was on WiiChat. The people here drive her crazy. I understand though, as a mod myself (other sites) I know how it is...
Whats this? I'm rambling...
:confused:

Woah cool you actually met her?! I was meant to be going out to NY in March for my 18th and she said we should meet up and she'd take me to the NYPD shooting range lol, I was so looking forward =] I loved Jilly we always got along great and I do miss chatting to her (haven't seen her on msn in months too).

I do love the occasional drama here on wiichat, like Lee, everyone leaving then suddenly all come after i0n makes a post, all the big arguments.. it's fun to sit back and watch people of the interwebz sometimes.

Darkprinny said:
I still think that one acctive mod isnt enoth we could do with one or two more
what am i? chopped liver?

anyways what syntax said is pretty much the jist of it. we had a dark period where i0n left for 2 months and that is when we had alot of the well known members leave. however once he returned, so did some of the members who left. these days he really just does behind the scenes stuff

wow, so this site has quite the history for such a young place, i see a great future for this place, thanks for replies, now i feel more of a part of wiichat :)

I have been told by people of a prophet by the name of Wii_Rulez, who loved Waluigi ALMOST as much as me.

Hoorah! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back