The history of wiichat.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's like the first time you've posted in a while, Mitch.

I've seen random Mitch posts here and there, nothing too consistent though. Too busy to socialize with us Mitch?

Wii_Rulez = Legend that no one remembers. <3 I feel bad for you young'uns.

You guys talk like Mitch is never around. He's around all the time. -.-

I is pretty cool to be a part of this crazy site from (practically) the very beginning. It's a shame that it will never progress or become anything more then it is now because of the administrator, however.

ssbb_lover said:
Wii_Rulez = Legend that no one remembers. <3 I feel bad for you young'uns.

You guys talk like Mitch is never around. He's around all the time. -.-

I is pretty cool to be a part of this crazy site from (practically) the very beginning. It's a shame that it will never progress or become anything more then it is now because of the administrator, however.
Says who? Just because he doesn't post doesn't mean he's left. Anyway, Wiichat has a rich history, the real story would take ages to be told.

Wow i can feel the tension leaking out of my computer into my room from this thread. Sounds like some interesting stuff went down that i missed. too bad

FR. said:
Says who? Just because he doesn't post doesn't mean he's left.
Listen, he hasn't done ANYTHING to the site for months and months...and months...and months. Probably more then that. Let alone even do anything about the staff, EXCEPT GETTING RID OF A REGULAR SUPER.
Anyway, Wiichat has a rich history, the real story would take ages to be told.
You're telling me. -.-

ssbb_lover said:
Listen, he hasn't done ANYTHING to the site for months and months...and months...and months. Probably more then that. Let alone even do anything about the staff, EXCEPT GETTING RID OF A REGULAR SUPER.
You forgot to mention adding a Super Moderator to the site.

ssbb_lover said:
You're telling me. -.-
Wow, you've been on this website longer than me, I don't care really.

Last edited:
Not really. It became more of a personal community because of the lack of Wii news. Feb.10 should change that.

FR. said:
You forgot to mention adding a Super Moderator to the site.
Wow, major brain fart on my part. So really...he HASN'T done anything. He got rid of one, and added one.
Wow, you've been on this website longer than me, I don't care really.
What the hell? I wasn't talking in a "superior" manner. Everyone tries to attack old members whenever they get the chance, just because they think we think we're better then everyone else. Listen up, IT AIN'T TRUE.

ssbb_lover said:
Wow, major brain fart on my part. So really...he HASN'T done anything. He got rid of one, and added one.

What the hell? I wasn't talking in a "superior" manner. Everyone tries to attack old members whenever they get the chance, just because they think we think we're better then everyone else. Listen up, IT AIN'T TRUE.
My apologies, what manner were you referring to then?

It's no problem, I read over it and it is a tad misleading, but all I was saying was, "Yeah, I know. So let's not even start."

Wiichat has been full of arguments lately. >:eek:

ssbb_lover said:
It's no problem, I read over it and it is a tad misleading, but all I was saying was, "Yeah, I know. So let's not even start."

Wiichat has been full of arguments lately. >:eek:
No problem, let's start with a clean slate again. Yeah, I've also been seeing a ton of arguing, especially in the Smash Bros. threads...people are getting so worked up over it. My approach to this is to just sit back and wait for Brawl's release. Then we'll start seeing some real discussion.

See you around. :)

I know, people get REALLY heated up over SSB (including me, I must say). Some people just get flat out nasty though. :/ And yeahhh, clean slate baby. :cool:

Lightweights
I drag an argument for at least 2 pages then into PMs and comments.
:lol: Just kiddin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back