The "How do I get that *insert word/item here*?" Help thread.

Kiesman

Chemically Imbalanced
Apr 22, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Wii Online Code
2019-3818-6631-5614
First of all, I have my own question. There's this chest, just outside the Castle Town southern gate, on top of the east tower. I can't figure out for the life of me how to get it!! If anyone could give me a couple hints, I'd appretiate it.

And now, for everyone else. Post your questions on how to get to certain chests and/or Heart pieces here, and I, as well as others, will try and answer them for you!

Kiesman said:
First of all, I have my own question. There's this chest, just outside the Castle Town southern gate, on top of the east tower. I can't figure out for the life of me how to get it!! If anyone could give me a couple hints, I'd appretiate it.

And now, for everyone else. Post your questions on how to get to certain chests and/or Heart pieces here, and I, as well as others, will try and answer them for you!
Fail.

1_google_logo.jpg

A wunderful placeee!11!!!!one!!41

I've already tried searching for it, thank you very much. You don't have to be an ass. You could, oh I don't know...Help maybe?

Kiesman said:
I've already tried searching for it, thank you very much. You don't have to be an ass. You could, oh I don't know...Help maybe?

Hey dumbsh1t, I typed in zelda twilight princess walkthrough and its the first link.

Learn to use a search engine.

Back