The Hub : A 24/7 Animal Crossing Town

breakpoint

breakpointuk.com
Oct 3, 2006
Welcome to the The Hub

Online 24/7 Animal Crossing Town

A dedicated DS Lite (white) connected to a wep encrypted dsl router, running Animal Crossing Wild World.

Rules
1.No Swearing
2.Do not take items directly in front of the house (these are donations)
3.Do not chop down trees
4.You may only take upto 3 (of each) non native fruit (orange)

I will not held responsible for any damaged caused/data lost whilst you are connected to The Hub

[requesting FC and connecting to The Hub, assumes that you have agreed to the above rules]

Town Details
Town Name : The Hub
Character Name : Owner
Fruit : Orange

Possible Down between Midnight and 8.00am GMT (i can't reset when i am asleep ;))

Town Map
Town_Map.png

Fruit
Orange (Native)
Pear
Coconut
Cherry
Apple
Peach

Donations
Please leave items/bells directly in front of the house, then post what you have donated here.

Memberlist
Mr Stoukaph (Gates Open)
registerednerd (Gates Open)
stu (Awaiting Details)
komio (Gates Open)
ABC (Awaiting Details)
pizzaluvr (Gates Open)

Leave a post with the following info:-
Name (Ingame)
Town
Native Fruit

I will then PM you The Hub's Friend Code
Reply to that PM with your Friend Code

Latest News

05/11 (part 2)
Mr Stoukaph and I discovered that visitors can not donate to the museum, so please just donate item etc to the front of the house.
Also leave messages on the noticeboard.

05/11
Another member added - pizzaluvr Welcome...
Please donate Fish, Fossils, Insects and Paintings to the Museum, this way you name will be in the Exhibits list for all to see.
Please donate other items to the front of the house!
Ideas wanted for competitions and multiplayer games!

03/11
My other DS lite (black) will sometimes be online (Character Name : brkpnt - Town : lord), so say "Hello"
Please leave donations of items or bells directly outside of the house. For donations of fish, paintings ot fossils please give them to the museum.

02/11
The Hub is now online, not much is in the town at the moment.
Don't be suprised if The Hub is closed sometimes, the wifi seems to switch off after a long period of inactivity (i have an idea how to fix this)

------------------------------------------------------------

comments and questions are welcomed

Last edited:
i'm gonna test for a couple of days before launch, to see how stable it is

i'll also think of rules, while testing

If you did this and it was popular, I'd buy Animal Crossing, no joke :)

But while we are talking about this, how do you like AC?

Quick question: since I've never seen anyone online's town, how many people can be in a town at once?

Mr_Stoukaph said:
Quick question: since I've never seen anyone online's town, how many people can be in a town at once?

after a quick search, it looks like a limit of 4 players... so if you cant connect try later

the main reason for The Hub is that many of us play this game after the store closes and you need to sell your stock of fish/insects... if you are in a different timezone then you can visit and sell stock

also

on my animal crossing i have, pear, coconut, apple, cherry, peach fruits... if you pick one of these fruits and bury in your town you can then create a forest of non native which sell at 500 each

even with a limit of 4 players, you should be able to stay for a while and meet new people to swap FCs with

Last edited:
count me in, im buying a nintendo wifi usb connector so ill join

<update>

sign up here and i'll PM you the FC directly, scroll back to the top post and i'll update a member list

count me as signing up :p, but one thing... you would need someone moving the controls in ac would you not? i tried doing this before and it booted me for inactivity but i could be wrong, oh and if anyone wants to add me to their animal crossing friends list just e-mail me at [email protected] and ill send my FC back too :p

well... i have someone who will keep an eye on things and they know alot about ACWW

you might see the Owner, but they might not be active to talk to

I don't have a DS or AC but I was wondering how long you plan to have the Hub open. Lately I've been thinking about getting a DS and this would be one of my must have games.

i plan to have The Hub open for as long as people visit

-

i have updated rules and sign up procedure in the first post : please read

Last edited:
Back