The Hunt begins!

greatWiiHunter

wii tracker
Mar 21, 2007
Wii Online Code
6331-5564-1190-3736
Howdy all,

My wife and I got a glimpse of wii bowling at a friends house. I needed to strike and spare just to tie her in the last frame (and, she was holding our 10 month old while she was beating me up).

My hunt for the elusive Wii has begun. So far, this site has really be helpful giving me insight into when/where/how to track this elusive prey. My thanks to all the posters.

My spirits are high, my senses honed. I can't wait to figure out how to mount this on my wall, right next to my tv.

hola, and welcome to the forum, hope you find one soon...

Heyy there welcome to the forums

Be sure to check out the FAQS and the Forum Rules.

Also be sure to use the reputation button (next to the online/offline bit on each post)

hey darkprinny, how many of those "ello there" things do you have? or do you keep making them? oh, and welcome to the forums greatWiihunter! :wink:

welcome!, lol, you say you are married but your default tagline thing says junior member...? i guess you inserted your age wrong, lol, i have no idea y i noticed this but oh well, im weird, lol

I think the junior member refers to how long I've been apart of group, not my age. But, the life of a hunter can be brief, so we do tend to get married young :smilewinkgrin:

so I see where to change the tag. It's updated.

---wait, not it isn't. oh well. I guess I'll just be young @ heart.

FWELR said:
hey darkprinny, how many of those "ello there" things do you have? or do you keep making them? oh, and welcome to the forums greatWiihunter! :wink:

I have many self made ones

About the junior member bit that automatically appears when you first join it's like the default one...I think

Back