the i hate that dumb little cat thread!!!!

thomas16sxe

ninja master
Mar 1, 2007
texas
Wii Online Code
8321-7704-0357-7560
if your like me and hate that stupid cat that taunts you his speed, and when you do catch him he tells you crap that you already know. then post you reason for hating him. or liking him... either way. i actually envy that little speed demon... lol

well for example when you go to the photo channel on you wii. a random cat will walk across the top of the screen ... ithink its the menu screen were u choose either to doodle or puzzle or whatever else... if you move the cursor off the screen the cat will walk by... (when you go to fun after choosing a pic)
he is in some other channels also

i see the cat on the news channel. its there when it says "updating" and when you click the cat up top on the right hand side, he tells you information. he also says to find his "sister" in the photo channel.

the cat is actually informative if you dont know how to use the channels yet......

crack is wack

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i see the cat on the news channel. its there when it says "updating" and when you click the cat up top on the right hand side, he tells you information. he also says to find his "sister" in the photo channel.

the cat is actually informative if you dont know how to use the channels yet......

crack is wack

I agree but most people don't know about the cat till they've already learned how to use the channel.

He Tells You To Hold "1" When You Choose The Puzzle Piece And 48'll Change To 98.

I Love The Cat, Myself... He's On The News Channel Load-Up Screen... And Afterwards You See Little Cat Sprites... Hold Down "A" And Run Across Them And You Hear A Bunch Of Meow Sounds! ^_^

the for me is just a time waster. if i'm really bored thats all i would do is catch that cat. I wait until he is sitting down then i sneak the cursor behind and. BAM i got him.

Back