the "i like pie" thread!!!!

Chicken wing to the eight-legged camel eating fried eyes in chicago while looking at lungs flying in the green sky to the network-hungry birds flocking in the distance server.

lee.jarratt said:
Chicken wing to the eight-legged camel eating fried eyes in chicago while looking at lungs flying in the green sky to the network-hungry birds flocking in the distance server.
whao, its gona take all my randomness to beat that. . .

supercalafradgalisticexpialidotious the simpsons family ate elephant ears for breakfast and cornflakes fr tes, thus turning te world in it head and red blue green deep eleman transformed injto a mutant alien spacecract and died hhahahah and then the alien turned into brawny who clned a wii into TLC and then they plan to take over the forum and destroy i0n but the philip j fry in all of us stopped her and him but then i had a dogh called gypsy and blue red purple cash mchine car freshioner doors...red...and...why. . . . . .. .. . . .

bonodo said:
whao, its gona take all my randomness to beat that. . .

supercalafradgalisticexpialidotious the simpsons family ate elephant ears for breakfast and cornflakes fr tes, thus turning te world in it head and red blue green deep eleman transformed injto a mutant alien spacecract and died hhahahah and then the alien turned into brawny who clned a wii into TLC and then they plan to take over the forum and destroy i0n but the philip j fry in all of us stopped her and him but then i had a dogh called gypsy and blue red purple cash mchine car freshioner doors...red...and...why. . . . . .. .. . . .

You beat me :thumbsup:

I walked down the muddy street to find an ogre with chocolate porridge on it's eye then it hit a granny with a giant fork and stabbed her in the neck and ran off with the pension, suddenly to find some lava covered cheese on toast , double gloucester cheese is my favourite, definatly when it is all melted im like drool drool to the turkey ring with spare rib tickleness to the funny bone table head.
The printer then smiled at me then flew off into a fence, giving it brain damage because the speaker played the red hot chili peppers live twice the speed i was so amazed that i got a pen and stuck it up my nose until i bled and died a slow painful death until john locke (my guardian angel) took me to this mysterious island (lost) and then stabbed me again so i was definatly dead.

I Win :cornut:

lee.jarratt said:
You beat me :thumbsup:

I walked down the muddy street to find an ogre with chocolate porridge on it's eye then it hit a granny with a giant fork and stabbed her in the neck and ran off with the pension, suddenly to find some lava covered cheese on toast , double gloucester cheese is my favourite, definatly when it is all melted im like drool drool to the turkey ring with spare rib tickleness to the funny bone table head.
The printer then smiled at me then flew off into a fence, giving it brain damage because the speaker played the red hot chili peppers live twice the speed i was so amazed that i got a pen and stuck it up my nose until i bled and died a slow painful death until john locke (my guardian angel) took me to this mysterious island (lost) and then stabbed me again so i was definatly dead.

I Win :cornut:
not. . .so . . fast. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .

This is the storry all about how my dog transformed into a mutant baby alien and ate you!

CHAPTER 1 - In the begining

i was at home playing my wii whilst posting on this forum and suddenly my wii and my pc joined to form an omegalord cumpouter console and then it ate me and i stabbed a nycpd badge that was on the floor with a needle and i became the dark over lord of the universe and made everyone my slave eccept for lee.jarratt who i killed immediatley ad then fed him to my dog who started transforming. . .

CHAPTER 2 - IT ALL KICKS OFF!!!

WELL MY DG IS NOW AN ALIEN KILLING EVERYONEI KN OW WHILST EATING A BACON BUTTY MADE BY A JAMACAN OWL CALLED TOOTY WHO NOW OWNS GORDON RAMSAY AND JAMIE OLLIVER THEN I DIE FROM PLUGING IN QAN ELETRICAL TRAINSET AND PUTTING THE END IN MY MOUTH

chapter 3 - well i'm dead now

well i'm dead now and i get burried in a lego brick coffin and go to hell where i take the devils job and he replaces me and i become the ruler

CHAPTER 4 - THE END!!!

THE END.

Back