The Lag is starting to fade

after playing a few matches, you really just get used to it.

of course it's still noticeable, but you learn to work with it i guess.

Depends on the persons connection really, everyone I have played so far has been good with that, no lag at all. Once there was with three of us, but it got better as the match went on. Good online for me anyways.

More servers! We need more servers Captain! The ship cannot take any more stress!

At first the lag was a little rough but now it's pretty good. No worse than any other online game I've played.

i dont experience lag overall.. i think the game runs pretty smoothly..

i think (if ur not lagging) then the reason why it's lagging is because of ur opponent.

One way you can check if ur lagging is go to speedtest.net and check ur ping to the nearest location.

if it's more than 100+ then ur the one definitely lagging and causing the other players you're playing with.. to lag as well.

I just had some really great lag free matches, for the most part, with 4 players a bit ago! It was great. It did get very slow at some points, but generally was pretty much A-OK.

I barely get any lag, but today was horrible, I couldn't play online. That really sucks

Ha i wish i had lag right now i cant even play anything!!! i keep getting error codes like crazy, I click any type of match i select character and go to the sandbag for like 1-5mins then boom error IT GETS ME SOOO PISSED i have not played a singal online match yet help!

Demon Slayer is right, the lag is fading...I played yesterday against a guy with a really bad connection and lag was horrible and today I played him again and with 2 more players and guess what? no lag whatsoever. Beat him bad.

I don't experience spikes anymore, but the delay is still bad. It was horrendous. Im jumping around when I shouldnt, I attack way to late, its horrible. I look like blind kid playing attacking blindlessly because of the delay. Meanwhile when I play offline vs my brother I have no problem landing my hits.

i guess you're not at TOO much of a handicap when playing online, seeing as everyone else is experiencing the same amount of lag.

all the same, i've already gotten used to the second-long input lag, and the online play does seem smoother :yesnod:

keep it up nintendo!

Back