The Last History... Japan only

ff6rDOMA

WiiChat Member
Nov 11, 2010
The Last Story... Japan only

I read that in several sites, and just hoping to actually see it in Occident, is one of the MAJOR launches Wii has for this 2011, and it will really help the Wii to stand up and proud in his last years.
We already have miss great games like Fatal Frame 4 and Capt. Rainbow, and maybe we´ll never have Xenoblade too.
Really hoping this game to be a Hit in Japan (I don´t think it would be another way either) and this motivates the Global launch, Like had happen with MH3 and Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

Last edited:
I think you mean "The Last Story". I got mine imported and so far, although the characters don't look visually appealing apart from the princess, the game is quite fun. The battles need strategies rather than hack and slash due to bosses almost one hit KOing you.

If it does get localised, it better sell heaps due to the fact it is speech heavy and voice actors cost a lot of money.

i had no idea about this 'till i looked it up:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0UNe8bNfEo

just one of many beautiful looking games we might never play. i would totally buy it just based on that trailer.

btw we can forgive doma if his english isn't the best....

Last edited:
LOL, sorry xD, you are right ratchan, thanks skidmarx, I´ll triple-check next time.

UPDATE: Xenoblade is gonna hit the USA, there´s still hope.

maybe. just maybe we will get the last story but ill have my copy finished

Meh. The combat looks dryish although the cover combat is cool. Graphics are good and since this is an JAPANESE RPG im sure ill be confused (monster hunter excluded).

Well what I mostly look forward in an RPG, is how the History develops, maybe cause I´m used to just press buttons when I have too, but anything will be good for me, Cover combat? great add on, and Ratchan, can you confirm if the History worth it?

PS: Or is it Story? Dunno...

I read somewhere that The Last Story will eventually go out of Japan in a few months or a year.

The question is how they'll use that time, will be casting and recording english voices (What Ratchan has stated cost a lot of money), or just prolonging the wait?

i can confirm it is Story not History lol. But more importantly its worth it if you dont want a typical hack-n-slash RPG for boss fights. For instance, one boss, you have tohide on a balcony type structure and slash at him in order to have an opportunity to do real damage to him. On top of that, the characters are engaging and entertaining.

In my books, this is a game that if localised, the money has to be spent on quality voice actors/actresses otherwise itd be a disappointment. That said, online is fun. The armour and weapon one of your character is wearing gets used in online modes.

Back