the "last" wii at best buy

see i never believe people when they say its the last of anything. my brother and his friend went to circuit city on there lunch break. and they guy said they did not have any more of the new call of duty. they went to where they have the game's and looked for like 10 minutes thru all the game's. and they found one. i dont get what they get from that.

haha thanks for that, i also dont trust "sorry , we're out" it happened when i wanted wii plya , obiously for the copntroller, but they said they were out, i go and look through their games.........and guess what i found??.....

zapasant93 said:
haha thanks for that, i also dont trust "sorry , we're out" it happened when i wanted wii plya , obiously for the copntroller, but they said they were out, i go and look through their games.........and guess what i found??.....
I'd like to get wii play because I get a wiimote plus some fun little mini games.

rob1016 said:
see i never believe people when they say its the last of anything. my brother and his friend went to circuit city on there lunch break. and they guy said they did not have any more of the new call of duty. they went to where they have the game's and looked for like 10 minutes thru all the game's. and they found one. i dont get what they get from that.
They are just too lazy to look it up for you. I worked at Best Buy and had co-workers like that. It takes all of 15 seconds to look up inventory and at most 10 minutes to find a copy, sometimes we really couldn't find copies though our system said we had them (leads to unhappy customers).

Yea I've had some really angry customers, sent em to the manager, get em out of my hair. I remember we were supposed to have 25 copies of some new PC game but our shipment went to another store and thus system said we had 25, but in reality we had zero. Big ass company makes stupid little mistakes.

Leads to unhappy supervisor and unhappy managers and unhappy customers, so yea it pretty much sucks. Luckily it didn't happen too often.

blueovalboy7 said:
Leads to unhappy supervisor and unhappy managers and unhappy customers, so yea it pretty much sucks. Luckily it didn't happen too often.
Thats nice

Back