The Launch/Holiday Dilemma (Post Yours Here)

samXcor3

the best kid!
Oct 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
3732-3369-2853-4491
Okay, with a few good games coming out around the same time, it's become hard for me to decide which ones I want at launch, and which ones I want for Christmas. I think I've decided on something like this.

Launch: Guitar Hero 3 (Oct 28)

Christmas: Super Mario Galaxy
Zak and Wiki
Wii Play (FOR CONTROLLER!)

What do you guys think? Should I switch out GH3 and Mario, so i have thanksgiving break AND all of christmas break to play mario, or should i keep it like this?

Post your Launch Date/ Holiday Dilemmas here!

Looks good.. if I were choosing I'd probably add Trauma Center and BWII but yeah those are fine

Christmas: 360 and Halo 3 plz >____>

well if all goes to plan i'm gonit o get these games all on their launch dates

battalion wars 2, guitar hero 3, super mario galaxy, fire emblem :rd,(this one im' going to get for christmas) medal of honor, h 2, link's crossbow training, mario and sonic at the olympic games, trauma center: new blood,

(i also plan on getting fire emblem por,manhunt 2, and bleach: shattered blade sometime by jan/feb)

im going to get GH3 on launch date which is going to be for my birthday. getting metal of honor heroes 2 and the wii zapper with links crossbow training on release. and i'm either going to get a xbox 360 for christmas or some more games like super mario galaxy, bwii2, and the new NFS if its out before xmas

well lets see. . . I'll have Zelda phantom hourglass in a few days, then I'll get galaxy just after release, then Bwii also in november. . . then maybe NFS: Prostreet or MOH: H2 in December.

so I'm good. . . to bad brawl isn't gonna be here in december though. . . oh well guess I'll have more mony for the large amount of games coming in november.

I'm going to sit back and wait for reviews on Mario Galaxy, and Resident Evil UC. If the reviews rank high, I'll get them, otherwise I'll hold off and just buy a bunch of VC games on X-mas day.

Well, the last couple Christmases for me have been somewhat lackluster and I'm fifteen and I feel like the Christmases where I can get that childhood feeling of opening game after game are almost over so I decided I really wanted to experience those again because the last couple years with my launch purchases of the Wii and 360 I really haven't been getting too excited because I've really got everything I wanted. (Longest run-on sentence ever?)

Well, this year all though I have the money to get everything I want, I decided I would just limit my self to Phantom Hourglass, Halo 3, BWii, and SSBB. But with the delay of Brawl, I was looking for a replacement game to buy early. For awhile I really couldn't decide what I wanted. I was thinking either COD 4, SMG, or Assassin's Creed. All three had their high points but ultimately I went with the best decision and elected to not buy either of the 3.

So, now, since I'm going half-sies on a $800 laptop this Christmas, I'm going to force all of the games onto my brother. Which are Zack and Wiki, RE: Umbrella Chronicles, Mario and Sonic, (Those 3 are my bros) Assassin's Creed, Smg, GH 3 (360) and Cod 4.

It's gonna be one hell of a Christmas.

Okay I made up my mind. I'm waiting to buy Galaxy at launch and getting guitar hero for christmas because then i won't have to spend as much money.

samXcor3 said:
Okay I made up my mind. I'm waiting to buy Galaxy at launch and getting guitar hero for christmas because then i won't have to spend as much money.
haha that was funny im getting gh3 on launch cause im sooo obssesed

Back