The Leged Of Zelda: Wii, When?

Matt's_A_Bluebird

Proud Owner Of A Wii
Mar 13, 2007
CARDIFF IN WALES!
Wii Online Code
7591-7050-1749-1437
Twilight Princess did get a lot of unhealthy criticism, most of which I did not agree with. A lot of these criticisms where to do with the fact that Twilight Princess was originally designed for the Gamecube and wasn't properly translated to the Wii and whathaveyou (again I don't agree).

Is it almost certain that another Zelda title exclusive to Wii will be produced sometime in the future. If so does anybody have any predictions of when?

What do people want from this game if it suddenly sprouts into existence?:
- Control Scheme?
- Graphics?
- Story/Scenario?

I think Miyomuto SP said that there won't be another Zelda for a while. I remember hearing or reading that somewhere just weeks after the Wii launched. I'm positive the Wii will hold it's own Zelda game.

If the CDI gets one the Wii certainly will lol.

2 Zelda games coming out in 1 year is good enough for me, at least for now.

And yes, Zelda: TP was originally going to be released on Gamecube early 2006, then ported over to the Wii later that year.

I remember reading a few articles along with a post on Wiichat a long time ago about this, probably in January. It said that there is definitely going to be a Zelda game exclusively for Wii, and it won't be anything like wind waker, its graphics will be along the lines of twilight princess, but probably buffed up a little since it won't be a port. There is no name or release date for this zelda game, but people speculate that it'll release in 2009ish. I would try to pull up the articles but i'm too lazy and i have too much homework :p

i say

same graphical style, just make the peoples face look less (huge eyed), and sharper bettter graphics, , same style though

same control scheme, but if they want to, implement sword play better.

and totally different scenario, we nee a change, no more of these dungeons, i thought TP was to similar to, Ocarina of Time.

When Majora's Mask came out, it was different enough from Ocarina of Time to give you plenty of hours of fun. I hope that if someday a new Zelda comes out for Wii it will be half as original as Majora's.

antuAn said:
When Majora's Mask came out, it was different enough from Ocarina of Time to give you plenty of hours of fun. I hope that if someday a new Zelda comes out for Wii it will be half as original as Majora's.
The only thing really original was the mask system, other than that it was really a traditional Zelda game.

also i prefer games where you build up your character over time. i would love if zelda was like that, i.e

you level link up, gain strenght new moves, speed, things like that,

You did learn new moves over time in Twilight Princess. But I guess this could be done to a larger extent, like the other things you mentioned.

yeah I think if Zelda took on more of an RPG style in the sense that you get a much longer time between dungeons where you have to build up links stats so he can use the items he acquires in dungeons that would be nice.

Also If we were allowed a level of customization for link (i.e. a optional quest for new tunic colors, or easter eggs like the earring he sported in OoT.)

I want not only to see link grow as a character but to have a hand in it. To be able to decide if he were to become an expert marksman with his bow and simply mediocre with a blade we could do extensive ranged weapon training. Or vice-versa with a sword and shield. Also the ability to purchase many levels of upgrades for your weapons and armor; or just simply new ones once you unlock higher level areas.

I still want the same action adventure game play, but I want it on a much grander and more epic scale. (think OoT but no time skip. You get to play through the years of Ganon's reign and grow to adulthood whilst learning skills,making allies,gaining levels thus unlocking new content/items,ect)

yeah i know but Tp was the first to do so.

i would also like to see weapon upgrades like.

bow Strength, Bow range
Sword strenght , added elements
bomb size, strength, after effects. like setting things on fire.

things like thatm and i would love love. to see the magic from OOT return,

remember the firs thingy and the shield, but a lot more of it, oh and remember the fire arrows and the light arrows,

EDIT : much like what mushroom guy said,

P.s great post mushroom, exactly waht i was thinking

masonb15 said:
The only thing really original was the mask system, other than that it was really a traditional Zelda game.
Well I find the real time task system very interesting and challenging. I mean, you had to be in a certain place at a certain time to accomplish a mission.

There will be:

-6 to 9 dungeons
-the Master Sword
-Zelda
-Hyrule
-Hookshot or some variant of it
-Shield
-Small keys
-Boss keys
-Freakin awesome music by Koji Kondo
-enemies
-water temple