The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Information Thread

Gai

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2010
NY
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword information thread and Discussion!

*Will keep updated* --Sticky if possible--

230771bm.jpg

by Nintendo of America
Release Date: TBA 2011
Exclusively on: Wii
Genre: ActionAdventure
Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Nintendo

Game Summory

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword introduces full motion control enabled by the Wii MotionPlus accessory, which synchronizes player movements with Link's actions while offering intuitive play control.
With the Wii MotionPlus accessory, every movement of Link's sword matches the player's motion with exact precision. If players motion left to right, Link swings from left to right. The precision play control is applied to enemies as well, as players must contemplate strategy when battling opponents that actively try to defend against attacks.

Features

• Thanks to the required Wii MotionPlus accessory, every movement of Link's sword matches the player's motion with exact precision. If players motion left to right, Link swings from left to right. The precision play control is applied to enemies as well, as players must contemplate strategy when battling opponents that actively try to defend against attacks.
  • Wii MotionPlus puts an arsenal of items at the player's disposal. It offers a multitude of actions with just simple, intuitive motions. Players will try their hand at firing a bow, tossing bombs and using a whip to battle enemies and solve puzzles.
Latest Videos
1. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Gamescom: Raging Bull (Off-Screen) Aug 19 ,2010

http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/08/1...mescom-raging-bull-off-screen?objectid=872155

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Gamescom: Skeleton Fight (Off-Screen) Aug 19, 2010

http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/08/1...com-skeleton-fight-off-screen?objectid=872155

Latest Articles

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and the Great Gold Hype - October 21, 2010, feature
Link's back! 5 reasons you're not excited, and 5 reasons you should be.

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and the Great Gold Hype - October 21, 2010, feature
Link's back! 5 reasons you're not excited, and 5 reasons you should be.

IGN Presents the History of Zelda - August 27, 2010, feature
Not even 23 years of active duty can slow Link down.

IGN Presents the History of Zelda - August 27, 2010, feature
Not even 23 years of active duty can slow Link down.

Nintendo Videos at Gamescom - August 24, 2010, feature
A look back at some of the key Wii titles shown in Germany.

Nintendo Videos at Gamescom - August 24, 2010, feature
A look back at some of the key Wii titles shown in Germany.

Gamescom: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Continues to Impress - August 18, 2010, Preview
Another look at the Wii MotionPlus-capable Zelda game for Wii.

*will keep Updated*

Last edited:
Also, feel free to disscuss the game below. :wink:

really cant wait, the style of wind waker, and the gameplay of twilight princess, will be stunning! when you think about it, wind waker was sorta the same, classic zelda gameplay, but a cartoony style, windwaker: classic zelda gameplay but cartoony style (only link isnt toon like)

First of I know they are making legend of zelda ocarina of time for the 3ds. I would like to know are they going to make the legend of zelda majora's for the 3ds too.

The articles are really good, and I´m loking forward to it, I´m sure it would be something beautiful to see and play, problems are I don´t have Motion Plus nor money at the moment. xP u.u

Back