The Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess.

ssbb_lover said:
I don't have to worry about buying the wii, so I can spend my $200 bucks on games (thank goodness i'm still young enough to get videogame consoles for my bday:D)
lucky! my parents stopped doing that a long time ago. they wont even buy me games:(:mad: but i am getting TP with my wii on launch day with my own money.

ssbb_lover said:
I don't have to worry about buying the wii, so I can spend my $200 bucks on games (thank goodness i'm still young enough to get videogame consoles for my bday:D)
if/when they stop getting you systems for a bday gift, just ask for the same amound of money the system costs. that way they arent directly getting it for your birthday:p

if you havent already, go take a look in the TP gallery in the lounge.:D theres that darker goron picture i was talking about earlier:p

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess will be my first game i get for the wii then Wii sports

deity_link said:
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess will be my first game i get for the wii then Wii sports
that is, if the wii doesnt come with wii sports right? im doing the same thing. the first interactive motion with the wiimote will be on the TP menu screen:D

Ok if the Nintendo wii comes with wii sports it'll be the first game I buy for the wii

This is gonna be my first game along with another launch title.

I love the new menu. And if it's any thing like OoT, then it is great.

dude ok so I've watched all the E3 videos on this and ssbb and I had t change my pants like 20 times they look amazing I like the fact that TP has taken a darker tone to it has more of a medieval feel to it(that appals to me) it looks godly

Yeh I've noticed that too, TP is a lot darker than the other games and has a more complete world with people wandering around insted of following the same path over and over or just stadning still

pit18 said:
This and Corruption if possible are the games I am getting at launch. If I only have enough for one game I don't know what game I should get.

def. zelda. every metroid game i play i always lose interest in it in about a day. that is what i did with metroid prime and i havent toched it in a bout 2 years :rolleyes:

Yeah I never picked up on the whole metroid prime thing (except for Zero-Suit Samus, hot!). LoZ is by far a better series and TP is by far going to annihilate Cor. and I agree w/ how it gives u a more medievel feel. I read tons of medievel, Lord of the Rings type books so I LOVE that stuff and the graphics r beautiful and from what I've heard they were playing those games on gamecube, so it should look 3x's as great on the wii.

Also on the fishing trailers of LoZ, don't the water and fish look amazing? The graphics are so clear, and this was on the gc! I love NINTENDO!

nintendo makes my soul happy haha but I totally agree but I thought they were playing it on the wii cuz they were showing how they used the wiimote to shot the hook shot and arrows just point and click

this should prolly be another thread but with the wiimote fps are gonnabe big on the wii I believe

Thats one of the differnace betwen the GC version an the Wii version more acurate aiming with the Wii

Back