The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess comments

phire

OwN4g3 Al3rT
Dec 26, 2006
Wales
Wii Online Code
2482-6100-6117-6381
Hi
I want everyone to post here what they think about the lovley Twilight Princess.
My opinion, great game and deserves alot more popularity.
What does anyone else think? or want to comment on my opinion :)
have fun

It's great fun, not as long as the others, particular Ocarina of Time but still has some depth with Link being able to become a wolf. Love the gameplay particular with the remote/nunchuk combo and the hidden moves are cool.

Hmmm, im not sure i like it more than Ocarina of Time, but it did have more of an easier feel to it, it was a lot easier to beat than Ocarina of Time was to me at least, but you are right, it was very in depth, ive gotta say though its gonna be the best game untill Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out, btw, does anyone know when that is, in stead of TBA dates....?

nope dunno when that comes out, on the Orcarina of time was like, 10 years old lol so dident really know what to do :p

I love it, the Wii is the first Nintendo console I have ever owned or played so I haven't played any other Zelda games.

I am a bit stuck at the minute, well not stuck, I am fighting a Boss and I know what I need to do but I am finding it hard to get past but I am still having fun trying. :D

Last edited:
It's a bit easy, but still unbelievably fun. I liked the new gameplay features and items (horseback fighting: :thumbsup: ). I can't really decide if it's better or worse than Ocarina, I'd say they're about the same.

Having played all the Zelda's...not counting the panasonic ones. I thought Twilight was amazing, it felt like it was the greatest hits of Zelda all rolled into a lush game.

Back