The legendo of zelda:twilight princess secrets and walkthroughs

On the third temple , the water one , their is a big chest that i have found ,but i can not seem how to get up to it? thx in advance.

I think I might know which you're talking about. Is it the one at the top of the circular ramp you have to walk up to release the first water valve? You have to return here after you get the clawshot and walk to the inside ledge using the Iron Boots. Then you have to balance your way up the ledge. When you run into columns you should be at a flat place. Put on your boots walk around them and jump back on the ledge. Keep going up and you should be able to use the clawshot medallion with the clawshot to reach the chest. Good luck!! This one took me awhile to figure out too. It also takes a lot of attempts, so stick it out!

Mais said:
I think I might know which you're talking about. Is it the one at the top of the circular ramp you have to walk up to release the first water valve? You have to return here after you get the clawshot and walk to the inside ledge using the Iron Boots. Then you have to balance your way up the ledge. When you run into columns you should be at a flat place. Put on your boots walk around them and jump back on the ledge. Keep going up and you should be able to use the clawshot medallion with the clawshot to reach the chest. Good luck!! This one took me awhile to figure out too. It also takes a lot of attempts, so stick it out!

That's not the one he means. He means the big chest which contains the big key to the boss. I can't get it either, I just got to it.

i thought he might mean the one on the chandelier in the central chamber :) that was a cool place
to hide a heart peace b:)

Hi all, this may seem like a stupid question, sorry if it is :sad:
where do i get the clawshot from? :tard: i have just got into the water temple but have no clawshot.

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

nuera19 said:
Hi all, this may seem like a stupid question, sorry if it is :sad:
where do i get the clawshot from? :tard: i have just got into the water temple but have no clawshot.

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

You get it in the Waterbed Temple. You're close.

Back