The Little Things: Random Zelda Facts

Sashiko

Zelda 87
Jan 6, 2007
PA
Wii Online Code
4033-6927-7205-2962
Have you ever noticed something in a zelda game that was so small or random that no one else ever seems to pick up on? if so tell it here! Ill start off with mine:

In Ocarina of Time, in the very begining when Navi is flying to Links house and she runs into the fence, she makes the same noise that Ruto makes if you drop her in Jabu Jabu's belly.

Yep or a shirt and all she does is giggle and go ahh! That is acualy very anoying and noticable though.

look at her in the end of the game when the curse is broken...its funny cause shes so hot (in the game) that link cant even say a word to her

you guys ever notice the little fairy on your screen in TP. like it moves where like a cursor for the wiimote but it doesnt really do anything. i dont know if you guys noticed that or not but i bet its probly navi who knows you never get introuduced to it. oh well just thought that was a good one....

Lobstermobster said:
you guys ever notice the little fairy on your screen in TP. like it moves where like a cursor for the wiimote but it doesnt really do anything. i dont know if you guys noticed that or not but i bet its probly navi who knows you never get introuduced to it. oh well just thought that was a good one....

You sir are a moron lol, its a known fact the fairy is nothing more than an indicator to let u know where the wii-mote is pointed, nothing more or less, it can even be turned off.....

wow. congratulations. you sir are the ****ing moron. i honestly thought no one would actually take that seriously. youve won the award for the dumbest piece of **** on wiichat. youll recieve your trophy in 2-8 business days.

Lobstermobster said:
wow. congratulations. you sir are the ****ing moron. i honestly thought no one would actually take that seriously. youve won the award for the dumbest piece of **** on wiichat. youll recieve your trophy in 2-8 business days.

haha so what was the point of posting?.... im terribly confused...

i think reply boxes should have its own hotkey for sarcasm, should be a nice big "S" right in the middle of B and I.

Lol as wuzimu put it, i dont think anyone is gonna believe you lol if it was ment to be sarcastic or funny i think nobody is gonna get the punch line :|

FACTS: most zelda titles has somthing to do with time in the titles. Could that be because link is the hero of time? or because of the 4th godess and the teraforce rumor? dun dun dun..

god damn guys are ****ing retarded. wuzemu doesnt even have Tp so who are you to talk.

[/sarcasm]

[/idiots]

[/im 10 yrs old and cant cross the street so ill just get on wii chat tonight and pick up mad hot gamer girls, hopefully theyre not n00bs]

cry.

Back