Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Haku

I have returned
Jul 3, 2006
Village Hidden in the Mist
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Well guys after taking care alot of things over the past few days a great lift has been relased. I can now time to relax and enjoy the forum. I was going to join in setmper but this Naruto Video someone made me sad so I changed my mind? Glad to be back guys and sorry for leaving.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly0tHvyDxtI[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Great to have you back Lord Haku. It's always sad to see someone announce their departure, and it's always good to see them return. :D

PS how come in all anime intros it shows them running? (DBZ, full metal alchemist, just to name 2)

Sovieto said:
PS how come in all anime intros it shows them running? (DBZ, full metal alchemist, just to name 2)
It's because...well its because...dangit, I know y I just can't explain it in words:tard:

Welcome back man, I didn't know u left, but welcome back. If any of the problems u were talking about in ur 1st post rn't too personal, u mind telling us. It's all right if u don't:D

Well I just was having trouble completing some test for a course I need. Luckily my teacher called me and we were able to get them done. So if i pass everything this year and next year I gradutate early! My job was getting kind of tough but my boss said that summer was ending so he would let me go unitl vacations and hopefully next summer as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back