"The Lust List"

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
The wishlist of games for gamers this week has been evenly split between the Wii and Xbox360. The list being as follows :

1. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
2. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
3. Assassin's Creed (X360)
4. Gears of War (X360)
5. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
6. Halo Wars (X360)
7. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
8. Halo 3 (X360)
9. Red Steel (Wii)
10. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas (X360)

I'm surprised by the lack on PS3 in this list :crazy:

We're also less than a month away from the launch of the PlayStation 3 -- and there are still no PS3 titles in the overall top ten. Granted, IGN posted a ton of new PS3 content last Friday after Sony's Gamers' Day event, so we might see a game or two from the new system pop up next week.
We shall see... what are your views on this list?

Source

shows how quick the wii came up and how it is a top console in my opinion

Shows that PS3 has a launch line-up almost as pitiful as the Xbox 360 had.

I remember listening to last weeks IGN Wii-k in Review and they said there is really no need to buy a PS3 on launch day considering it has no killer apps other than Resistance: Fall of Man.

Yeah your right actually, though people might end up saying the Wii sold more at launch then otherrs, thats 'cause of their b-e-a-utiful line up, though it might be more a war when the PS3 comes out with better games, like FF series and MGS series etc..

Wiired said:
Yeah your right actually, though people might end up saying the Wii sold more at launch then otherrs, thats 'cause of their b-e-a-utiful line up, though it might be more a war when the PS3 comes out with better games, like FF series and MGS series etc..
Seriously, I don't know why MGS is considered such a great series. It's interesting, but it's a stealth game where you are really not that stealthy (nothing compared to Splinter Cell) and the script is quite convoluted. However, I will admit, I've never played a MGS game, though I plan on buying MGS: Subsistance for PS2 soon.

NateTheGreat said:
Seriously, I don't know why MGS is considered such a great series. It's interesting, but it's a stealth game where you are really not that stealthy (nothing compared to Splinter Cell) and the script is quite convoluted. However, I will admit, I've never played a MGS game, though I plan on buying MGS: Subsistance for PS2 soon.

I personally prefer MGS to Splinter Cell, but thats my opinion, I never had the first one, but I had both of the 2's (Sons of Liberty + Substance) and I had Snake Eater, and loved 'em all! Buuut some of my friends prefer Splinter Cell, thought I'm not 100% sure if by Subsistance you meant Substance, or its just a version I never heard of, but I recommend you start playing 'em :)

the reason that the PS3 isnt in the line up is because people are fed up of holding their breath.... but wait till it launches

breakpoint said:
the reason that the PS3 isnt in the line up is because people are fed up of holding their breath.... but wait till it launches
If that were true, then all the Wii games would be absent from the list as well considering the Wii will be launched two days after PS3.

The PS3 has the types of games we've all heard hyped before. A Halo-killer called Resistance: Fall of Man(remember Killzone? That was supposed to be way better than Halo...and it so wasn't), a pretty racer MotoStorm which will probably be good, but it's really just another racer, some third party games like Fight Night and Madden, which all look almost as good on Xbox 360 and which generally control better on the Xbox 360 since the PS3 controller is poorly laid out. I'm not saying PS3 is crap. It's certainly isn't! I'm sure in a few years, when the price is actually reasonable and the game library is more varied, I will defiently buy it. Until then, it's better to pick up a Wii and an Xbox 360 if you want the best of both sides: graphics and gameplay.

Back