The Macho/Chauvenistic Movement THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ssbb_lover said:
Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

1) Your not man enough to post here

2) HAPPY THANKSGIVING TYRUTOOO!!!

(Your Turkeys power is over 9000? Kick that birds ass:wink: )

Cpt.McCloud said:
1) Your not man enough to post here
Yesh I am. Your manliness is overwhelming, and you love me, meaning I must be uber manly.
Cpt.McCloud said:
2) HAPPY THANKSGIVING TYRUTOOO!!!

(Your Turkeys power is over 9000? Kick that birds ass:wink: )
<3

Frogger said:
I'm going to eat some steak, it kicks turkey's ass.

Most people don't eat Turkey anymore... I had ham.

I must wonder what Atheists do on Thanksgiving. Who the hell do you give thanks to then? :sick:

The veggies were amazing!

But why would Atheists not believe in Thanksgiving Day? it's something that really happened, it's not like it's a religious belief.
And I will be having some enchiladas today.

Doesnt matter what kind of food it is on Thanksgiving....because i will eat anything....*Except for Insects, some animals like frogs, maggots, sharks, whales, fish...(i hate fish), and other stuff that i cant remember!*

{Axtlár} said:
But why would Atheists not believe in Thanksgiving Day? it's something that really happened, it's not like it's a religious belief.
And I will be having some enchiladas today.

Sorry, but I must call you a moron.

First, I did not say that Atheists could not believe in a Thanksgiving Day. Of course one exists, I'm asking how they follow it's values.

Historically, yes, Thanksgiving happened with the Colonists of Plymouth and the Native Americans, giving thanks to GOD for the harvest of that Autumn. In its roots, it is indeed, a religious holiday. The stupid world, much like Christmas, has made Thanksgiving all about us as well.

If you're atheist, just call it Turkey Day, since that's all people care about. I AM a bit offended when Christians call it Turkey Day though...

And technically, everyday should be Thanksgiving Day for us, but I ramble. :smilewinkgrin:

Brawny said:

First, I did not say that Atheists could not believe in a Thanksgiving Day. Of course one exists, I'm asking how they follow it's values.

Historically, yes, Thanksgiving happened with the Colonists of Plymouth and the Native Americans, giving thanks to GOD for the harvest of that Autumn. In its roots, it is indeed, a religious holiday. The stupid world, much like Christmas, has made Thanksgiving all about us as well.

If you're atheist, just call it Turkey Day, since that's all people care about. I AM a bit offended when Christians call it Turkey Day though...

And technically, everyday should be Thanksgiving Day for us, but I ramble. :smilewinkgrin:

That's right, I had forgotten they gave thanks to God, I am not an American, therefore I wouldn't know its true meaning, but Christmas on the other hand, I know very well.

I wonder what the British do on Thanksgiving, simply nothing, can't see why atheists have to join in. But I bet they won't deny the day off.

Pssh, Christians are festival stealing pagan killers anyway.

Lets get on topic shall we?

Brawny said:

Honestly, the day off would be more valuable to me than the turkey.

So I'd probably call it Day off day!

DAY OFF DAY! DAY OFF DAY! DAY OFF DAY!

*cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back